family restroom

Idk what to name it lol
sexual content skip to 💞 if not
Y/n pov:
Me and Alan went to on a target run to but things for the house and just because we were bored."alannn this is boring can we go home now?" I told him groaning."ik what can get u out of that mood.let's go to the family restroom" he said grabbing my hand.we walk to the restroom and he had a condom in his pocket."u ready?" He takes my top straps off and starts French kissing me all over my neck and chest.I moaned in his ear."baby fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for days" I said in his ear.he nodded and continued kissing me and he placed me on the counter.he took off my clothes."baby it's your turn now." He told me while putting me down.I took of all his clothes and see how hard he was.instead of putting on the condom I sucked on it instead then I look up at him and he smirks at me.omg I love his smile and dimples."agh fuck" he groans.I stroke it to make him cum and feel even hornier than he already was.

After sucking I felt like my pussy was raining(ifykyk)
"Alan fuck me so hard ruin my ability to walk for days daddy"i said while moaning."yes princess" he said.I continue taking off his clothes.he picks me up and puts me down on the counter"spread ur legs hermosa"he says while examining my body.I examine his body.his abs,his muscles,his handsome face and just everything.he so handsome omfg."babe?" Alan says while waving hes hand in front of my face."hm?im sorry I zoned out by just looking at you n okay"I tell him.I put my legs up and sit on the song and spread my legs while they up."good girl"he said."u like this?"he says then he puts a hand on my knee and the other he uses his 2 fingers and puts it in me and starts fingering me.I throw my head back.He gets even closer to me wanting to kiss me but I couldn't because of good it felt I couldn't.he was moving his fingers in circles and went deeper in me using the same hand movements."daddy please fuckk mm" I say grabbing on his hand."ur doing so well mamas good girl"he kisses my neck.I want to moan so loudly but that means we would get kicked out."mm Alan please baby I wanna do the rest at home this isnt comfortable."okay baby but that means even more damage im gonna make.lets get 3 more things and we can leave.
We put our clothes back on and left target.
💞
To be continued