Fair

call pov:
"hey mi amor" (my 🐱 alr wet😜)he said making me blush "hi baby " i said " do u wanna go to the fair tonight  i heard it's gonna be rlly fun and hella ppl are going " i leaned against my chair " yeaa ill go what time are you planning to pick me up?" "around 5 so be ready " he said with a smirk i rolled my eyes " ok ok ( always so petty for what😒) "alr ill see u later hermosa( you alr know this 🐱 is tingling 😜😜😝) i blushed rlly hard " see you precious " 

i hung up then got  ready which took me 30 minutes when i heard a door open "up here " i yelled he came upstairs and entered my room " well doesn't my baby look pretty" (ITS ROARINGG😝😝😝)   " you don't look to bad yourself " i stood up walking over to him he put his hand around my waist and i put mine on his neck when he leaned over and gave me a kiss " you look so fucking amazing mi amor oh my god" i blushed and put my head on his shoulder "why are you hiding your face you look so cute"he said smiling.

"bae stop" i look away then i look up at him and he was just staring.he smiles and his amazing smile made me blush so hard."alr ma lets go" he gently grabbed my hand and took me to his car.we arrive to the fair 10 mins later and there was hella people."ima go see my friends real quick ma" he said and he walked off.

i noticed a group of boys staring at me and one of them approached me."yo mami u tryna slide the snap rq?" a random guy said and alan was behind him."hell nah look behind u" i laughed.he turns and alan slaps him."don't fucking touch my girl ugly ass" he grabbed my arm and we walked over to the group of us friends.we all greet eachother and go on a couple of rides.

"ma can we go to the bathroom rq?" he smiled while grabbing my waist tight."sureee" knowing damn well what he wanted to do.we get to a family restroom and alan locks the door."ma u shouldn't have worn that shit i've caught atleast 10 boys stare at u" he was mad and ngl he looked so attractive too.(i hear sum purring 😜)."y/n are you even listening" he looked hella mad now.

"yeee i definitely was" i tried to sound realistic but he knows damn well i was lying.next thing i knew alan pulled me closer to him making me feel mesmerized just by seeing him.he kissed me and i felt my 🐱 wet asf.I kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around me and he grabbed my ass.

"alan what r u doing" i tried to move away from him but he grabbed me tight."sh sh sh cállate amor" and he kissed me again.i took off his boxers and pants and i started stroking it making his head throw back."fuck amor" he groaned.soon after he bent me over and started fucking me from behind.i moaned to the feeling of him going deeper in me.he gripped his hands on my waist making me moan.

we heard someone knock on the door and we looked at each other and we quickly put our clothes back on and fixed ourselves before we left.

chap was ass but i think ima take a break i've been rlly busy with school and js my life in general ty for all the support i hope ill be back soon🫶🏼