Mall incident pt 2

Like I said in the last chapter this might be long lol
I feel so bad for making Alex the bad guy 😭

Alex pov:
we in the middle of the mall.This is my chance.
Y/n pov:
"Yo y/n I need help w these clothes real quick can u come with me to the family restroom it'll be quick" Alex tells me.I have such a bad feeling abt this."uhm sure" I said unsure.I look at Alan he doesnt look to happy.I hug Alan tightly "baby I'll be right back me and him arent gonna do anything I promise te amo I'll be back." I told him with a smile."please be safe mi amor" he said.I let go of him and he didn't want me to leave I could see it in his eyes.I catch up to Alex and we get into the restroom."umm so what do you need help with??" I said." Change of plans,I need help with something else." He said and he kisses me.I pull away "Alex what r u doing." I said."cmon yk but want me." He said with an evil smile."Alex please stop what are you doing." I said to him.he didn't answer.he just took his shirts off and kiss me.he starts kissing me every where."Alexx mm" I moaned.then I realized.no i wasn't raised like this.Alan is my world i cant do that to him.I try to get away from Alex and run away.he just smirks."huh where do you think you're going your staying with me." He said." Alex stop pleasee" I said worried.he pulls down his pants and boxers.no please dont tell me he's gonna do it.he puts a condom on and he grabs me and pulls down my pants and panty."stop please Alex please please" I begged. He goes in me.at that moment I couldn't believe it. Was he raping me??.I had to leave.but he just kept going."Alex please".fuck it .I push him back quickly pull my pants up and run out.I was filled with hickies.I needed to find Alan.next thing you know Alex is chasing me.I ran to a store grab something random and checkout so he wouldn't notice.I got out an walked fast.I texted Alan.

I ran to crumbl and see Alan waiting

I ran to crumbl and see Alan waiting .I hugged him so tight."Alan i want to go home"I whisper."amor are those hickies he gave you." He said hella mad."im finna beat his ass hell nah.cmon let's go." He said.

we arrive to Alex's house and Alan gets out the car."amor have my phone and sit in the drivers seat so when I leave we just go driving away"he said."okay amor please be careful." I said to him.

He goes in to his house.

Alan's pov:
I get inside Alex's house and go to his room.he's on his pc.I slowly walk up to him and move his chair facing me."bro how tf could u do that to my gf" I yell.I throw hands n he does it back."bro we cousins calm down" Alex said."bitch you fucked my girlfriend without her permission u think imma let that slide u tried to take her away from me bro I'm not so stupid." I give him a black eye and he just gives me like 3 bruises and cuts.I punched him and we js kept fighting."bro she dont even want you.ur to attached yk that y/n might not actually want u shes just probably acting" Alex said."stfu we've been together for 2-3 yrs now go suck a dick I punched him again and give him a big bruise on his neck.oh shit.

Right before he gave me a pink eye I jumped out the window and ran to the car.I opened the door and y/n drove off.luckily I never gave him my address so he can't find me..

Y/n pov:
I saw Alan jump out a window and run to the car.I start the car and he gets in and I drove off."are you okay? What happened" I asked."I just got a couple of bruises and cuts but im fine i did worse to him." He said.I turn to look at him."Alan when we get home I'm gonna help heal those bruises and cuts jeez."
"The things I do for you y/n.I have a question btw." He said"go ahead baby" I said."do you rlly love me you aren't playing around right?" He said.this man did not." Alan Gerardo you did not just ask that stupid question.ofc im not playing around.you're crazy if you think I would be pretending I love you for 2-3 years." I said to him." Okay js making sure I love you amor Bella he said and squeezed my thigh."te amo mas"

Nvm the chapter was long I just ran out of ideas lol