Live #2

live pov:
"SAY YOU WANNA GOOD TIME WELL HERE I AM BABY HERE I AM BABY TALK TO ME TALK TO ME TALK TO ME TELL ME WHATS ON YOUR MIND,IF YOU WANT IT GIRL COME AND GET IT ALL THIS IS HERE FOR YOUUU" alan yelled out.

y/n laughed as he was singing."alan you always listen to that" lalo said."so what y/n likes it right?"alan said."yea i love the way you sing totally" y/n said.alan gave a side eye and continued singing."i don't listen to that music im a man"lalo said to his chat.
"y/n sing with me" alan said."okay"."WHEN IM WALKING WITH YOU" he yelled out singing."I WATCH THE WHOLE ROOM CHANGE" i yelled out matching his energy."BABY THATS WHAT YOU DO NO MY BABY DONT PLAY BLAME IT ON MY CONFIDENCE" me and him sang together.

"hell nah they're crazy chat they on something" lalo said disgusted and left."what happened with lalo" i asked."idk" he said as he turned off the music."ey alan i got a question"  i said.he was making funny faces  and mocking me."alan go to time out" i said pointing at his wall."go to a wall and think about your actions"i told him.

"you want me to go to time out?" he said rizzing up the camera trying to convince me."yes go" i demanded."ok😞" he said looking down then smiling right after.we laughed it off and he just rizzed up the camera like always."okay alan im going to get off" i said."alr bae i love you byee" he said blowing a kiss."byee" i said and got off.

i was just getting ready for bed and noticed alan and lalo was live together so i decided to see what they were doing.

~~~in live~~~
"bro shes annoying" lalo said."ey cállate don't disrespect my girl like that" alan said.i was confused on who alan was talking about."bro y/n wants me not you what are you on" lalo said laughing.

"hell nah" alan said."chat let's beat alan if you think y/n wants me." lalo said."yo chat anyone who sends a galaxy i'll follow them back"alan said

i sent alan a galaxy."thank you for the galaxy appreciate it i'll follow you back" alan said."wait y/n what are you doing here go to sleep" alan said laughing.the chat was spamming "Y/N""Y/N IN HERE" which made it obvious i was there."y/n come here and send a lion if you like alan" lalo said."y/n if love me you would send a lion" alan said.

i sent a leon and he was shocked a bit."THANK YOU FOR THE LEON Y/N" he said."ey but that ain't a lion so she doesn't really like you ohh" lalo said smirking."but it's still basically a lion sooo" he said."chat he's just delulu" lalo said.after 2 other battles i went to sleep.

~~~end of live pov~~~