Makeup!

Narrator pov:alan and y/n were on live battling whoever lost had to do the losers makeup.

y/n pov:
"snipe chat we got 5 seconds!" alan said out loud that i was able to hear from the other room."Alan stfu yk ur losing😊" i said.lalo sends me a lion 2 seconds before time ended.

"LALO WITH THE LION"i yelled."lalo stop tryna get with my girl she don't want ya" alan said annoyed."alan leave that damn kitchen and come to the room im doing your makeup"i said.

"bro chat im going to look like a clown" he said walking into the room."do i have to?" he said softly trying to convince me to not do his makeup."alan sit down" i said.he frowned and he sat down on my vanity chair.

"ALAN STOP MOVING" i said while he started laughing."mb ma"he said softly making me blush.the chat kept spamming"alan in his girly era""AWWWW"he's going to look like gabe with makeup😭".

i was up to the foundation part and he got nervous."that's to light mamas u sure u doing it right?"he asked."alan this is ur shade and im sure im doing it better than u could" i said laughing.

i took a break because i got a bit tired."chat yall like it so far?"i asked."are we done yet?????" he asked."i need to do your lips and some blush then i'm done" i said

he stayed quiet just staring at me.i giggled and finished."you like it i think you look good ngl" i said giving myself a side eye."fuck you y/n" he said smiling.

"yea bitch fuck me" i said rolling my eyes."sorry ma let me give u a kiss" he said reaching in a for a kiss."alan no getaway" i said grabbing the two phones and running out the room"chat alan is chasing me help."

i thought i was safe but when i left my hiding spot alan was right infront of me."hey bae" he said."oh shit" i said trying to get up but he picked me up and threw me on the bed."ALAN" i yelled as he got on top of me.he kissed my cheek and got up."i just wanted to give you a kiss." he said so innocently.

i gave him a side eye."chat my phone gonna die i gotta get off" i said.i gave alan his phone back and he said he was also getting off."alr chat we getting off" i said"ye and y/n is taking this off after i embarrassed myself infront of the internet" he said dramatically.

"alan ur so dramatic,anywho bye chat!" i said and we got off."alr ma now take this off " he said."fine" i said as i grabbed the makeup remover and some cotton pads."sit down" i said to him pointing to the bed.

he sat down and i sat on his lap facing him and started taking of the makeup.he wrapped his arms around me and we locked eyes as i was taking off his makeup.

"que estas viendo" i said blushing.he smiles and kisses my cheek."im admiring ur gorgeous face amor" he said holding me tighter.i smiled and blushed to his response."okay all done" i said getting off his lap.

he quickly stopped me and pulled me closer."don't leave yet mamas" he said staring at my lips.i looked at his eyes and then looked at his before kissing him.god he's perfect.

i kissed him and he kissed back.i wrapped my arms around his neck and tucked my hands in his hair.we were making out and i decided to leave hickeys all over his neck and he did the same.

this was a short chapter sorry for not being active ive been busy and i lost some motivation too ill start posting more hopefully next week tho!creds to Dululu444alann for the idea