Pool

narrator pov:
everybody was in LA to hang out like amanda.tessa,meche.y/n,alan,alex,,junje and other friends.this was being held at tessa's house outside in the pool.alex like a girl named yera that was there and she liked him back.amanda was dating junje,meche wasn't interested in anyone,y/n liked alan and alan liked y/n,tessa was interested with someone there and everybody else was doing there own thing.
y/n pov:
i was getting ready to hang out at tessa's house and other friends to hang out,to film tiktoks and to be in the pool obvi

y/n pov: i was getting ready to hang out at tessa's house and other friends to hang out,to film tiktoks and to be in the pool obvi

i put on something simple after all im not going to impress anybody tbh except alan.me and alan knew we liked eachother but we never said anything about it.
i put my hair in a a cute tight braid i put on some necklaces and head out.

i arrive to tessa's house and there was music playing in the background and i could tell the floor was hot i could just feel it by the way how hot my slides were.i noticed everyone else was also arriving too."Y/n!!!" amanda said running up to me.i hug her and she looks at me up and down."girl body goals frll alan is def gonna want you when he sees you" amanda said."plus she has gyatt" meche adds on.we laugh and i felt a pair of eyes on me and alan was looking at me.i look back at him and smile and he smiles back.his dimples make him look so much more fine.

1 hr later*

everybody was filming was tiktoks and i was filming a tiktok with alan and once he posted it everyone was like "ooooo" and they started shipping us.alan was standing on the edge of the pool talking to alex and alex noticed what i was abt to do and he just smile and nodded and before alan looked back i pushed him in the pool.everyone laughed and alan got mad."Y/N WTF"he yelled.i run away and alan runs after me with amanda behind us recording.i was at a dead end which was a empty room.alan pushes me onto the bed i lay down and he pickes me up."ALAN LET ME GOO" i said."you wanna push me in the pool?thats coo thats coo now just watch what's gonna happen to you."he said."alan let her go" meche said."no meche stay out of this." he said.

Alan walks up to the edge of the pool and i just hold him tight so it would be impossible for him to let me go.everyone was recording and tessa was live showing everything that was happening.me and alan make eye contact and he smiles."bye bye😊" he said and he drops me into the pool.alan was just there dying of laughter and i quickly pull his arm making him fall into the pool making everyone laugh."yo where's yera and alex?" junje asked.nobody knew so they went inside to find them and it was just me and alan in the pool.

"you did me dirty frl" i said.he laughs and i just wipe the water off my eyes.alan gets closer to me and he wraps his arms around me."ur beautiful" he said and he kisses me.i kiss him back and we make out for 10 mins and once everybody got out and saw what me and alan were doing."YERA AND ALEX AND NOW YOU GUYS BE FR" meche said.the rest laugh and me and alan just look at eachother confused.

two short chapters in like an 1 hour plus the first chapter i posted of alex imagines i deserve a high five frl lmao.