Sick

y/n pov:
i just woke up to hearing my phone ringing so many times.maybe it was alan needing help.

i quickly get out of bed do my skincare  brush my hair and throw on a hoodie and sweatpants and i put on my slides and i grab my car keys n drive to his house which is 5 minutes away

i quickly get out of bed do my skincare  brush my hair and throw on a hoodie and sweatpants and i put on my slides and i grab my car keys n drive to his house which is 5 minutes away. i pull up to his house and i open the door bc i have a pair of his house keys.

i go up to alan's room and see his whole body wrapped around his blanket except his face looking like a ghost."hey babyy how do feel?" i said while i walking up to his bed sitting on the other side of the bed."my head hurts" he said in a low deep sick tone."i'll be right back ima go grab a tylenol pain killer pills" i said." no mamas please don't leave"he said grabbing onto my hand."it's gonna be quick amor" i said. i let go of his hand and kiss his forehead and damn it was warm."alan you have fever" i said while putting my hand on his forehead.he just whines.i quickly go down stairs grab pain killers,medicine,vicks and his inhaler just incase.

i quickly go upstairs and seeing him laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.i sit on the bed close to him and i gently move him closer to me and having his head on my lap."can you stay until i'm better?" he asked in a soft tone while giving me a baby look."ofc amor now can u move ur head up a bit im gonna put vicks on ur neck and a bit on your chest." i said.he puts his neck up and i put the vicks on." okay now sit up"i said.he sat up and i gave him a tylenol pill with a glass of water to help with the stomachache and headache.

20 mins later*

"amor i need to give you medicine" i said while showing him what he was gonna drink." no i don't like that" he said slightly whining and turning to the other side."but baby it's to make you feel better" i said."no i dont want it" he said and he speed walked out the room with his blanket wrapped around him."ALAN COME HERE." i yelled for him to come back."NO" he yelled back .i walked down the stairs and see him behind the counter sitting with his blanket covering him completely.i sit down with him with the medicine in my hand."bae cmon it's to make you feel better" i said."so i hate that medicine" he said."Alan come on its just medicine." i said i tried to uncover his face with the blanket and successfully he didn't notice i had a spoonful of medicine behind me." pleaseee do it for mee?" i said trying to convince him." can we cuddle after?" he said."ofc baby" i said.he didn't do anything else and he opened his mouth.i give him the spoonful of medicine and watch his facial expressions that made me giggle.

"that was disgusting now let's go cuddle!" he said getting him in a happy mood.he helped me get up and we went upstairs and cuddled for the rest of the day and we fell asleep.

hope y'all like it and go show some love to the first chapter i made of alex in the other book!!