Drunk pt 2

y/n pov:
i woke up to the sound of alan taking a right turn and i felt lightheaded i could barely see anything."wth" i said groaning."how was ur nap" alan said keeping his eyes on the road."what happened" i asked.

"welll u were hella drunk and you kissed a guy so i came to pick u up bc i didn't feel comfortable u being there.btw im taking you to my house." he said."oh um alr" i said looking at the window.

we get to alan's house and he picks me up and takes me to his room."take that off and wear a pair of my boxers and shirts" he said."jesus alan why are you so mad" i said getting up."you kissed another guy after we had sex how do you expect me to act?happy?" he said raising his voice a bit."alan i thought the guy was you and i was drunk it's normal if i wasn't drinking i wouldn't have kissed anyone and understand how you feel but i was drunk so u had to think i must've done it on accident" i said.

"just put on the fucking clothes" he said as he sat down on his gaming chair.i went to his bathroom and shut the door locked and stayed there."y/n wya" he said as he got up.i got up left the room and went downstairs.

"where tf r u going" he said pulling my hand."alan let go" i said annoyed."you are staying here idc" he said and he locked the door so i was stuck in his room.he went back to playing video games and i was on my phone.i got up and sat on alan's lap.

he gripped my waist tightly and he wrapped his arms around me while he was still playing."bae im sorry" i said softly.he sighs and holds me tighter."ok" he said.i turn around and face him.i wrap my legs around his waist and arms on his neck.i placed kisses and leave hickeys everywhere.i was caressing his cheek and payed  attention to the game

i moan in his ear to turn him on a bit and nothing."i don't understand how i expect me to not kiss someone else when u aren't even treating me like i wanted to be treated rn" i said and i got off his lap."no ma not like that im just mad like did none of that mean to you?" he asked turning off his game.

"ofc it meant something to me but yk i was drunk i js think this is stupid.can i just go home?" i asked.he gave a sad look and sighed."i want you to stay even though we aren't in pretty good terms rn i want u to stay ma" he said tapping on his lap signaling me to sit

i sat on his lap and i layed my head on his shoulder while he was hugging me tight.i kissed his neck and left as hickey."fuck" he mumbled under his breath.i moved back and forth slowly so i could feel his erection from his grey sweatpants."fuck mamas" he whispered.

i took of shirt and he took off mines."no bra fuck this gon be easy work ma" he said leaving a kiss on one of them.i slightly moaned and continued riding."shit fuck" he said.i started humping him and he threw his head back."can i take it off amor?" i said."go for it ma" he said.

i took off his sweatpants and boxers and started teasing him."ma stop with the teasing" he groaned.o didn't answer and i started humping him while holding my hair up."fuck mamas why are you so wet" he said as he gripped my hips down.i gasp and moaned."shit" i whispered under my breath and i leaned down my ass facing him

he started slapping and squeezing my ass making me throw my head back."alan ugh" i moaned."get up ma ima fuck u hard asf." i got up bent over infront of alan and he put it inside with no warning.

i gasped and throw my head back as the feeling of him hitting my g spot."alan please"i whispered and he went faster.i moaned and squirted."fuck mamas" he said and he slapped my ass."spread ur legs amor" he said.he put the tip inside and started teasing me.

"alan" i said making eye contact with him.he put it in and slowly went faster and faster."alann im cl-ose"i said."a little more ma"he said and he went slower and slower."oh ffuck" i said stuttering.he took it out and looked at for permission to give me head.i nodded yes and he started licking.i was shocked of how good it felt.he was doing circle motions with his tongue making me moan to the amazing feeling of it.he kissed it and continued giving me head."im gonna c-cum"i said."cum ma" he said and we came together.

after he took the condom off and we layed in bed."i wrapped my arms around neck"forgive me now daddy?" i said."hell yea ma" he said smiling.i kissed him and he kissed me back."you taste so fucking good ma"he said and i smiled.he rubbed my ass and started squeezing."round two?" he asked. i nodded yes and response and i decided to give him head.the rest is history😉.