1

Dehradun, the city of love, filled with beautiful sceneries. The sunrays falling over the land and cool breeze giving life to the leaves, A perfect day.

There is our sharma mansion where lives Mr Dev Sharma, a well renowned lawyer with his loving wife Nandini Sharma, a music teacher and his beautiful Dhara, their daughter, an architect and also a CEO of her own company.

Today is Sunday, the best day of the whole week. Pleasant weather, chirping birds, soothing wind- great time to sleep till late. But not anymore,

'Dhara............DHARA........'

Nandini called out to her daughter sleeping in her room while starting to prepare breakfast for her family. Turning the knob to the right, she ignited the gas stove and kept the saucepan on it to make some tea. Pouring water in the saucepan, she came out of the kitchen only to call her daughter again who was sleeping forgetting the world.

'Bacche ab uth jao,............ heyy bhagwan ye ladki so jaye toh, uthne ka naam nahi leti....Dhara....bohot ho gaya....utho 11 baj gaye h!!!!!' Shaking her head she walked towards the kitchen.

'Ye mera dill pyaaa-'.Dev entered the house humming some song.

'Dekhiye na, ise utha kar aayiye'

Nandini said to her husband who just came back from his morning walk. Sighing, he came into the kitchen. Well this is every sunday morning in Sharma mansion.

Nothing new!!!

(Late uthne par daat na pade tab tak sunday, sunday nahi lagta)

'Areee kya ho gaya sone do meri bacchi ko thodi der, sunday h aaram ka din h. Come on , I will make breakfast for you guys today.' said Dev while pouring water in the glass for himself.

'Oh please, rehne dijiye, meri kitchen baksh dein' Nandini said, joining her hands.

'Kya , you don't trust me. Kitna acha khana banata hu main. College mein mere dost har roz mere se hi dinner banvate the'

'Vo toh unhe khana nahi banana aata hoga na isliye'. Nandini scoffed.

'Nadini....'

'Dev..........'

AAAAAAAAAAAAA kya ho raha hai yahan????? Kab se bole ja rahe hain aap dono. Sunday ko bhi itna shor machata hai koi. Insaan do pal chain se so bhi nahi sakta'.

'Haa toh raat se so rahi ho, lunch ka time hone wala hai aur kitna sona h?'

'Lunch time??????...... mummy 9:30 baje h abhi'. Dhara scoffed.

'Toh jaldi uthna acchi baat hoti h,24 ki ho gayi hai lekin, jaldi nahi uth sakti'

'Papaa..please bacha lo na'. Dhara whispered in his dad's ear. Dev smiled and throws a wink at his daughter. Moving towards his wife, Dev wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said