6

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO😊😊       

 HOW ARE YOU ALL?

At 9:30 pm, A screeching sound was heard as the car entered the driveway.Parking the car, He relaxed himself on the seat. Tired by all the events that happened today, he just wanted to have dinner and sleep peacefully.

What an awful day it was!

Opening the car door, Anirudh took his phone and some files kept on the passenger seat , next to him.The house seemed more silent than usual as he came a bit late today. Otherwise, everytime he could hear the faint voice of TV and both his siblings bickering about which movie they would watch.

Ringing the doorbell, he pulled out his phone from his pocket to check for any email and waited for someone to open the door.

Workaholic!!

Few seconds later, the door flew open with a worried looking Sayja standing on the other side.

'Sayja bacche, tum.......?' Anirudh asked not expecting her to open the door because it's her usual time to study.

'Bhaiya vo Rishi uncle aaye hain..' He took a deep breath, handing the files to her.

'Of-Fucking-Course........Backdoor se chala jau kya...........'. .

'Backdoor se jaane ki sochna bhi mat, papa wait kar rahe hain aapke...'. Ishaan said, stuffing his mouth with chips.

'Kitna late kar diya aapne bhai, dinner late ho gaya aap ki vajah se. Aur ab uncle aa gaye.......pata nahi aaj khana naseeb main hai bhi ya nahi........'

'Aaj vaise bhi mummy ne meri fav-'

'Go to your rooms, both of you ... .aur files mere room mein rakh dena. ' He gave a small pat to their heads.

Anirudh ignored his never ending rants about the late dinner and went to the living area. The living area was too silent. His father and Mr. Singhania were sitting on the sofa. He could see their backs. While his mother was keeping the empty glasses back on the tray.

'Beta aa gaye tum........'

Both men turned around to see him. He silently came and sat on one of the sofas in front of them.His mother sat next to him giving a small pat on his arm.

'Beta what is this? You said no to Aarushi. You should have talked to us before deciding anything.Tumhari marzi k bina kuch nahi hota, but we are your parents aur Rishi uncle bhi tumse bade hai, aise kaise tum na bol kar vahan se chale gaye . At Least bata toh sakte the hame. Rishi aaya hai toh pata chala, hume toh iss baat ki koi khabarr hi nahi thi ' Avinash said.

Anirudh knew his father was right, He was not opposing his decision but his way of dealing with them. He always gets in trouble due to his straightforwardness.

'Papa actually i was going to tell you but-'.

'It's ok Avinash. Bacche hain ho jata hai. Anirudh ne soch samajh kar hi decision liya hoga. I was just here to inform you taaki in future hamari friendship par koi asar na aaye.aisi baatein chupani nahi chahiye'. Rishi gave a small smile.

'Bhaisaab , we are very sorry. Bahut pyaari bacchi hai Aarushi.-' Sarika joined her hands to apologise.

'Aree bhabhi aap aise sharminda na kare mujhe, please.'

Anirudh sighed seeing his parents apologising for something they never did.

'Maa papa you don't have to say sorry. It was my fault. I am sorry uncle. I don't think I am the best man you are looking for your daughter.'