11

YOOOO!!!🫡🫡 ENJOY.......

🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

As everyone gathered at the front door, a car pulled up, and anticipation filled the air. Nandini curiously looked over at Dev raising her eyebrows to ask what happened to which her husband shrugged his shoulders.

The car door opened, and out stepped a family of four. The man, showing courtesy, came out first and held the door open for his wife. Together, they helped their two children, who had been sitting at the back of the car, to exit.

As the family from the car approached, Dev and his wife were eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of the man's face.

'Jai kon hai. Tum kuch bata hi nahi rahe?' Dev questioned.

'Bhaiya wait karo thoda.......' Jai replied, tapping Dev's shoulder gently, his own excitement building as he knew that the moment of revelation was just around the corner.

Then, the moment arrived. The man slowly turned around to finally reveal his identity. As Dev locked eyes with him, and time seemed to stand still. It was a familiar face.

Dev froze in his tracks, unable to believe the moment. His eyes moistened, and a rush of emotions overcame him. It was a mixture of joy, relief, nostalgia, and an overwhelming sense of friendship.

Tears welled up in Dev's eyes, It was a moment of profound connection, a reunion that transcended words. His family watched with tears in their eyes, sharing in the emotion of this beautiful moment. The long-awaited reunion had finally come to pass, and it was a memory they would cherish forever.

Avinash, mere bachpan ka dost.......

Dev and Avinash stood before each other, the weight of their years apart heavy in the air. Dev's eyes were moist with emotion as he finally pulled him for a hug and spoke, 'Avinash, kitne saal ho gaye tumse mile ko........'

Avinash's voice trembled with sentiment as he replied, 'Dev, yaar, tujhe dekh kar lag raha hai jaise bachpan wapas aa gaya ho.'

Dev nodded, his throat constricting with unspoken words of friendship and nostalgia. Dev chuckled warmly, a touch of humour in his voice.

'Haan par tu thoda buddha nahi ho gaya hai, .......' Avinash chuckled, wiping his tears.

' Namaste Bhabhi, kaisi hain aap?' Dev greeted her with a warm smile.

'Jee bhaisaab, sab theek hai, Aap sab bataiye.......aap kaise hain ? She glanced at the family members at the back who stood there with moistened eyes.

'Amazing, Aap sab se milkar aur bhi jyada ache ho gaye hain.'Nandini came forward standing next to her husband.

'Aur......... aree Sajya, Ishaan bacche come....' Sarika turned around gesturing to them to come in front.

Ishann came in front touching both his uncles' feet whereas Sajya respectfully joined her hands with a sweet smile.

'Aree wahhh....Ishaan toh ek dum handsome ho gaya hai..aur hamari gudiya bhi kitni pyari lag rahi hai...' Dev caressed his hand over their head lovingly.

'Thank you uncle.' They said in unison.

'Dhara nahi dikh rahi kahin.....?' Avinash inquired, emphasising the name with a subtle but deliberate intensity.