8

YO!🫡 I AM STILL ALLIVE. I HAD SOME ASSIGNMENTS TO DO😭😭😭.

THANKS FOR WAITING!!

ENJOY!😇

'Dharraaa......' A sweet voice stopped her actions.

Sweet, was it?

Her heart was beating too fast. She felt her body turning cold. A shiver ran down her spine.She didn't want to turn around but she did anyway. Deep breath exercise didn't work....

'Turn around, I know it's you..'.   A voice came from behind, It felt a bit........... impatient.

'We love you...Everyone loves you....mama papa is here. No need to be afraid.......'. Chanting this like a holy mantra , she turned around carrying a deadpan face.

'I didn't expect you to be here.' Dhara said, with an expression.

An expression when you just don't like them........especially their presence.

'Mee too. Itna sab hone ke baad bhi you came back. Kaafi bahadur ho gayi ho.' She smirked.

'Mujhe toh laga the ab tak ghar se bahar nikal diya hoga.....'. She gave out a wicked laugh.

'Just get lost....'Dhara yelled at her.

'Aise kaise, tumse toh abhi purana hisab baaki hai.' The vile woman whispered.

Before she could say anything, Dhara's ears perked up with a shrill sound of the hand rail coming in contact with some kind of metal.

'Aloo.....what are you doing here?' Turning around she saw Jai looking at her with a smile, he was wearing gloves with a pruner in his hand.

He was in the garden I guess.

He turned to the direction where she was looking,

Raising his eyebrows he asked her,

'What happened? You look shocked.'

Dhara also snapped her head in that direction again, But there was no one standing there. She was switching her gaze between her uncle and that rooftop.

Am I hallucinating..?

Again.

'Dhara kuch hua hai......' Jai felt like there was something more to the situation, looking at her condition.

'Nahi chachu vo bas main, aas pas k ghar dekh rahi thi....And I just saw a cat and it suddenly ran away so..'

'Oh ok, you just looked a bit confused so I thought something happened.' He asked again.