12

After the flower incident , Dhara has been keeping distance from Anirudh. Right now, Samaria, Ishaan and Sayja are preparing the stuff for the Lakshmi pooja.

'Ishaan Bhaiya aise nahi......aap rehne dein, kharab kar dein ge aap...'. Samaira snatched the flower garland from his hand.

'Dekha maine kaha tha na.........iss bandar se kuch nahi hota..'Syaja laughed but winced as her hair was pulled by her dear brother.

'Jayda mat bol tu samjhi....aur jab kahin bahar ho toh tameez se baat kiya kar, ye ghar nahi hai jo bhediye ki tarah hass rahi hai.....' He said.

'Huff......' Dhara sat on the third step of the staircase near the mandir fanning herself.

'Aap kahan Gaye the didu. Hame kaam pe laga diya aur khud chale gaye,'

Dhara suddenly remembered her encounter with him.

'Haan toh koi problem hai tumhe kam karne mein....'Dhara replied, grabbing some cotton to make some wicks.

'Nope........'. Samira gave a tight smile.Dhara smiled seeing them working hard.

Ye dono itne acche hain, aur vo.........bewakoof kahin ke.....pakka sadak ke kinare se uthaya hoga unhe.

'Vaise Ishaan, tumhare bhai itne khadoos kyu hain..?' She questioned, her hands working gracefully.

'Bhai? Anirudh bhai aa gaye kya......'. Sayja asked, shocked.

'Haan' Dhara gave a little nod.

'Vo toh hain hi khadoos, aapko kuch kaha kya unhone.' Ishaan asked.

'Kaha?........... Pehle mujhse takra gaye , sare flowers bhi gir gaye unki vajah se aur sorry tak nahi bola unhone...huh'

'Sorry aur bhai...impossible task hai ye. Sorry word unki dictionary mein hi nahi hai.' Sajya said.

Ishaan laughed sitting next to Dhara, grabbing some cotton from the pack.

'Why should I say sorry when it's definitely her fault?' A husky voice from behind took everyone's attention.

'Kya Matlab hai aap ka, you were coming from behind, you should have taken care, it was your fault.' Dhara stood up, throwing the pack of cotton at poor Ishaan.

She stood just right in front of him, folding her arms, raising her eyebrow conveying her annoyance and frustration. Her gaze stuck on his face but she couldn't help but notice how his veiny hands, previously obscured by the rolled-up shirt sleeve, were now clearly visible as the coat was not in his hands anymore. Despite the tension in the moment, this small detail seemed to momentarily distract her.

Dhara's confrontation with Anirudh had everyone's attention in the room. The atmosphere suddenly grew tense as they exchanged words.

'Listen, It's your fault and you should accept it.' Anirudh stood straight with his hands in his pockets.

Sayja who was witnessing the banter decided to interrupt knowing her brother's anger.

'Alright!! I think that's enough.' She stood in between two of them, who were throwing daggers from their eyes at each other. Pushing both a bit backwards, she made a little distance between them.

'Apne bhai se bolo ki apni galti mane..aur sorry bolein..' Dhara looked at her.

'Acha,Bahar toh bohot sorry bol rahi thi aap, ab yahan keh rahi hain ki meri galti hai.......'

'Ye bhai aaj itna kyu bol rahe hain, vaise toh bas inhe ghurna hi aata hai. Daal mein kuch toh kala hai....' Ishaan stood there with a little smirk on his face.