7

DHARA IS IN LUCKNOW

DHARA IS IN LUCKNOW.........<3. Do you know what does that mean?

A sweet meeting very soon. Wait for it.

Removing her seatbelt, She relaxed herself on the seat, taking a deep breath. Her heart was beating fast, she could feel it. She was hearing faint voices of her parents and her uncle talking about some changes that happened in the meantime, while they were away.She felt her whole body a bit heavy.

Maybe it was her heart......or her soul.

The car stopped in front of the very familiar house. Turning her head to the right, she glanced at it.

Picking her handbag, she took a few seconds before reaching the car door handle. She felt a sudden wave of an emotion she couldn't decipher.An emptiness in her heart..

Darr lag raha hai kya mujhe. I was strong, so why?.you are strong Dhara. Sab hain tumhare saath. Nothing will happen. Get yourself together. She gulped.

Closing the car door very calmly, not wanting to grab everyone's attention, She stood in front of the car bonnet.

The house looks the same....just same, nothing changed. A little door for the entrance with a driveway attached at the right side of the way which leads to the entrance door. The path to the door had plants of red roses on either side.

Chachi ke favourite........

She looked over her shoulder. There stood her father with tears in his eyes staring at the house. And why not, It was his home, he lived here . He has some best and worst memories with this place.

Ghar chahe kaisa bhi ho, sukoon wahi milta hai........