9

YO🫡 

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

THEIR NOT SO SWEET MEETING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER😁😁😁😁😁

FAIRFIELD CAFE:

Venturing to the cafe, which was a bit of a distance from his workplace, Anirudh finished his tasks and promptly left his office post-lunch

Venturing to the cafe, which was a bit of a distance from his workplace, Anirudh finished his tasks and promptly left his office post-lunch. As he stepped into the café, he was greeted by a welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee. With a cautious glance around, he searched for the person he was hoping to meet.

His gaze drifted across the cosy setting of the café, with its warm wooden interiors and verdant hanging plants adorning the ceiling. Outside, a few individuals were enjoying the gentle, sun-kissed atmosphere. It was a small, yet charming place.

Stepping in the cafe, He was welcomed by the strong aroma of coffee. Carefully, He looked around to find that person.Having been unsuccessful in locating the individual, he pulled out his phone to call him.

'HEYYYYY........'

He turned around listening to the loud voice. Sighing, he walked to the table, ignoring people who were giving him different looks. Pulling out a chair, he settled into it. He stared at the two men seated in front of him.

'What do you need?'

'Tera sarr.........Bewakoof kahin ka, kahan gayab hai?......2 mahine se bhi zayda ho gaye hain humein mile ko.koi girlfriend bana li hai kya,jo itna busy ho gaya hai?' He stated with a straight face.

'Shut Up Nakul.' The other exclaimed.

'Ruddy yaar kya hua, It's been more than a week you came back and you didn't even call us.'

'Call nahi toh text hi kar deta....' Nakul said, sipping his chocolate frappe.

'I was busy.' Anirudh replied calmly.

'Hum toh jaise bahut free hain....' Samarth chimed, Picking his iced coffee.

'Why did you call me here?' Anirudh asked.

'Bhajan karne......saale cafe hai, hangout karne k liye bulaya hai obviously.' His expression filled with a 'duh' attitude.

Samarth decided that this was the best time to talk with Anirudh.

'Ruddy, I met your dad today. He came to the office for some work. He told me what happened with the Singhanias.' Samarth spoke up.

Anirudh swiftly turned his head in the friend's direction. His friend made a calming gesture, signalling him to relax, and then spoke,

'Listen before you make any conclusions. He told me that you rejected her. We know you don't want to marry. Par problem kya hai shadi karne mein. Kyu Nakul?' Samarth nudged his shoulder.