3

Please leave feedback and suggestions☺️

and follow  https://www.instagram.com/chaand.ke.pare/

'Well, let's start the meeting shall we?' I said to stop his nonsense talks.

'Yeah why not?. He replied walking towards the chairs and sitting beside his secretary.

Meeting went smoothly but this idiot is staring at me all the time.All I want is to punch his face . I am having second thoughts about this partnership right now.

After one hour, the meeting ended. Everyone stood up and thanked each other. I was also going to appreciate them for coming and running towards my cabin but no...

Yuvraaj came and stood next to me and asked

'Can we talk in private?, please..'

'ummmmm , he is not giving me good vibes. Behind that playboy image, I can see an untrustworthy person. but let's see what he wants to say'

'Alright'. Thinking for some time, I replied and gestured to everyone to leave the meeting room.

Facing towards the window he uttered 'See, Ms. Sharma, as you already know, I am the CEO of the company now, but finance is still in my dad's hand.'he said with a deadpan face.

'Ok, I know where this is going'. I thought.

And what does it have to do with me? I asked snarkily.

'I want you to do me a favour,' he said, looking at me through his shoulder.

'What is it?' I inquired.

Facing me, he unfolded his hands and picked the file with the budget data in it.

'So the thing is, we are going to make apartments and your company will be doing this. My dad trusts you very much, he will never doubt you. And, I want you to add an extra 200 crore rupees in the budget and then we can, you know........And also, the budget is quite big already, this much amount won't make any difference, right? And if you want I will give you 10% of it I promise. We can also create an official contract. Tum bhi khush aur main bhi.....'

'This fucker'. My conscience said.

'Papa aapko pata hai, is case mein opposition galat hai, just one date is enough for you to win it .It's been 3 dates already Why don't you just show this evidence and prove them guilty?'.

'Dhara, bacche, mujhe unhe ye nahi batana ki i won , i want them to know what they have done wrong.these evidence are enough to get compensation but not enough to give them a piece of mind ' He said, picking up his files and moving to the front door. He opened his car door before glancing back at me and saying

'Hit where it bends...' and drove away.

"Give me a few minutes' I said and took out my phone and texted Hazel about the next step.

I smiled looking at him and asked

'I need to make a call, can i?'

'Yeah sure. Why not?.if you are calling your lawyer let me tell you i have the contract ready.' he threw a wink at me.

'Please wait for me here i'll be back.' I said moving out of the room.

Hazel stood up seeing me entering her cabin.