2

Her outfit:

Dhara POV:

'They were supposed to be here by 12, Right?Then what happened?'

This day is getting worse and worse now, first them and now these people are going to be late. People nowadays have no value of time.

'Mam actually the previous CEO of the company retired and now his son is the new CEO. He just joined 4-5 days ago and i got a call from his secretary that they will be late'

'HUH ....seriously a CEO who doesn't value time......Fine, let's meet him at 3.Until bring me the file for the new land we inspected last week' I scoffed.

Hazel went out to bring the file.Looking out of the window, I found myself drowning in my past. The past I want to forget but it's like scars on my heart that never heals.

'Tera saath denge vo? huh!!!'

'Sach nahi pata na isliye itna bol rahi h, varna is ghar mein khade rehne ki aukaat nahi h teri'

'Please,bas kijiye,aisa nahi ho sakta, aap sab jhooth bol rahe hain'. She said crying hysterically with a trembling heart, covering her ears almost at the verge of a panic attack.

*knock knock*

The knock on the door brought me back to the present.Wiping the sweat beads from my face, my hands automatically moved to the water bottle.Suddenly, there was not enough air in the room to breathe.I took a deep breath and calmed down my heart.

'Come in!'

'Mam, files'. My assistant replied.

'Yes, just put it here. Thanks'

Now, no more thinking about anything and focusing on work.30 minutes into it,The cabin door flew open with two girls barged and sat in front of me.

No one said a word,just one of them got up from her chair and walked towards me. I looked over at the other to ask what happened when she smacked my head from behind with her clutch.

'Aaaahhhhhh, Kya tha ye?' I questioned while rubbing the back of my head.

'Tu bata'. She said snarkily.

'Hua kya h? Yaar' I asked.

'Purvi main bata rahi hu,maine iska murder kar dena h' she looked at the girl sitting on the chair.

Purvi came forward and held her hands to calm her down. She actually looks very scary right now.

'Srishti,shant ho ja yaar' I tried to calm her down, I repeat I tried.

She came running towards me holding both of my shoulders.

'Tu samjhti kya h apne aap ko,huh.....kis liye Lucknow jaa rahi h, last time hamne decide kiya than na kabhi wahan jaane ka naam bhi nahi legi,phir?'