5

HEY GUYS!! PLEASE VOTE AND ESPECIALLY COMMENT, I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE FINDING THE PLOT GOOD.

A week later:

Dev was standing next to the car outside of his house.

'Kitna time lagega, ab aa bhi jao tum log..........' Dev called out his wife and daughter who were inside double checking everything.

After 10 minutes, the duo came out with a handbag and a food basket.

'Finally aa hi gayi tum dono..........'. Dev snickered, turning around to give them a lecture about being punctual but stopped seeing his wife fuming with anger.

'Kitne kaam hote hain mujhe, lights check karo , gas check karo, kuch khane k liye rakho, kuch reh nahi gaya yeh dekho . Aapki tarah nahi bas tayyar ho kar bahar khade ho jao.......' Nandini started to tell him while counting all the tasks on her fingers.

'Main pehle hi sab check kar leta hoon, samjhi aap?.' Dev replied.

Both Dhara and Nandini looked at each other before huffing.

'Aisa kya papa?' Dhara said sassily.

'Toh yeh bataye ki apka phone kahan hai...... '. Nandini asked.

Dev gave a perplexed look before searching his phone in his pocket. Flashing an innocent smile he said

'Aree voh car mein hoga.......'

He moved to open the car door to search for his phone when Dhara said while handing his phone to him.

'Papa aap phone charging par laga kar bhool gaye the.......'

'Tabhi main kehti hoon, ghar mein ek responsible insaan hona chahiye.....' Nandini flipped her hair walking to the passenger seat side.

Dev looked at his daughter, who was trying to hide her laugh but one look from him was enough for her to burst out loud.

He ran to the other side and opened the door for his wife to sit, mumbling a small apology to her which she gladly ignored. Making a sad face, he opened the other door for his daughter, who pinched his cheeks before saying

'Oh my cute papa, mumma toh mazak kar rahi hai.....hahaha' she bent down a bit and sat on the seat. Dev narrowed his eyes at his wife who was looking at him through the side mirror, suppressing her smile.

Dev pouted and sat on the driver seat, fastening the seat belt.

They were going to the airport now to catch their flight to lucknow.

Dhara had a different feeling in her heart that she couldn't figure out. She leaned a bit on the window, keeping her head on it.

'Ek hafta ho bhi gaya aur ab hum lucknow jaa rahe hain, is dauran kafi kuch hua. We got a big deal, papa kitne khush the na.Company ke employees ko iss khushi mai diwali holidays mein extra 2 din ka off bhi de diya un hone.

Aur haan Yuvraaj, abhi bhi uncle us se naraz hain. Jaisa maine socha tha us se kahi zayda mehnati h yuvi. Yeah, That's what i call him , didi jo bana liya hai mujhe...kehte hain na, kabhi kabhi sudharne k liye ek push hi kafi hota hai. I think it was that moment for him. Ab kafi mehnat se kaam karta hai, I am very proud of him. Us jagah par employee ki tarah kaam karna jahan kabhi vo ek CEO ki tarah aaya tha, it needs courage.'

'Dhara beta, kya soch rahi ho?' Her mother asked, seeing her getting lost in thoughts.

'Kuch nahi mamma..'she gave a light smile.

IN LUCKNOW

MORNING 8 AM

It's been a week since Anirudh came back from France .Sajya's birthday was celebrated with a small party for all family members and some close friends. Anirudh from his childhood is not a big fan of gatherings especially family ones. But it went almost smoothly with a little issue thanks to his father's friend's daughter who was trying to throw herself on him. Luckily, He managed to get away from her.