lights, camera, action!!

"Asami, you'll be fine".

Bolin sat down beside Asami Sato. The most famous actress in Republic City.

Asami nodded. "Okay. I'm okay. Just need to wait for the police to get here".

Suddenly the studio doors opened.

People came in. They looked important.

Asami stood up. A few people came over to her.

"Asami Sato??", a man asked.

Asami nodded. The man took out his badge and showed them his ID.

"I'm speacial agent Tenzin from the FBI. We're a part of the behavior analysis agency".

Asami crossed her arms.

"Why are you here??".

A middle aged woman stepped up.

"We were told of a few murders going on and have come here to talk to you??. Did you know Opal Beifong??".

Asami nodded. "Yeah. I worked with her a few months ago on a project. Why??".

Tenzin sighed.

"She was murdered just a week ago. We think it might have something to do with you".

Asami frowned. "What??".

"Not that we think you killed her but we heard that the murderer I'd your stalker".

Bolin and Mako gasped.

"I'm sorry but uh who are you??", Tenzin asked.

"Oh this is Mako and Bolin. Actors I work with".

"This is speacial agent Lin and this is criminal behaviorist speacial agent Korra".

Asami looked at the girl named Korra. She was beautiful. Korra had long dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail, blue eyes. She shook Asami's hand.

"Hi".

Asami smiled.

"Good to meet you all".

"Now", Tenzin said. "Let's have go somewhere private and talk there".
-----------------------------

Asami told them of how she had strange things like flowers and her favorite chocolates show up in her dressing room. Every month.

They worked days on the profile of the murderer. They had many close calls including an agent that had gotten shot. Asami's manager had also been killed.

Tenzin thought it was too dangerous for Asami to be in public. Korra was with Asami and the other actors and directors in the studio. They were shooting a scene for a movie. Asami was getting ready.

"So. What's it like in the whole FBI thing??".

Korra looked at her.

"Well, it's exciting. Never a boring day. Save passengers on a train from a scycho one day, chase down a serial killer the next. Almost die both times".

Asami smiled. "Really??. That sounds so exciting. Tell me one of your adventures??".

Korra rubbed her neck and looked at Lin that was standing nearby. The woman gave a small nod of approval before looking away.

"Okay".

Korra began to tell her about the time when she and her group of agents had to deal with a man that took train passengers hostage.

"I was sent in to try and calm the man. He had a gun and thought that we were all aliens trying to kill him or kidnap him or something. Pretty sure that that was just in his head. He was a scycic patient. He shot his doctor and almost killed a teen kid that was on the train. My team didn't want me going on there but I had no choice. So I went in. I was almost able to calm him down when the kid got stupid and got him angry enough to almost shoot me. But then one of the other passengers had a gun and shot him. He lived. They all did".