High school au Abuse

This is gunna be long as be prepared. Hope this doesn't bore you and thanks for reading :)

Korra winced at the bruise. She lightly ran her fingers over the black and blue mark on her left hip.

"Man", she said under her breath. "He really did a number on me".

Korra's eyes shifted to her arm. There was another bruise on her right forearm. Korra sighed. She pulled her shirt down. Korra turned and walked over to her bed. She laid down, trying ignore the pain.

The teen curled up in a ball, hugging her pillow. Korra could hear the swear words of her drunk dad on the phone. She rolled her eyes. She felt bad for whoever was on the other end of that call. She was only glad it wasn't her.

Tomorrow might be better. I hope.

Suddenly Korra remembered something. She had school tomorrow.
"Shit", she said outloud.

She really didn't want to have to deal with school. Everyone at school was an ass. Then again, she didn't have friends. So she couldn't really call everyone an ass. There were some people who were almost likeable.

Korra sighed and closed her eyes. She decided sleep was needed. She relaxed and fell asleep.
------------------------------------------

The next day Korra woke up to yelling. She jolted awake when she heard the slamming of her door. Sitting up, she looked at the doorway. She froze when she saw her father standing there. He did not looked happy.

Tonraq Waters. He was the CEO one of the most powerful companies in the world. Southern Waters. He was a very convincing guy. Korra had grown up learning that anyone would listen to Tonraq. He was a likeable, charming, funny and giving guy. But Korra knew better. Once the two were alone, all hell broke loose.

Korra would be doing her chores or homework or something when her father would come home and get pissed off drunk. He'd beat the crap out of her until he calmed down or until Korra was unconscious. Korra would just have to take it. She was helpless against the grown man that was 4 times her size.

Of coarse, because of his great acting and his position in power, noone knew about him hurting his only kid. Tonraq had been like this ever since Korra was six. She was now sixteen For ten long years, Korra had kept her secret. Korra wished she could tell someone. But she knew, they wouldn't listen or care. But it was whatever. She didn't care anymore.

"GET UP, YOU LAZY WHORE".

The man walked across the room towards her. Korra quickly threw the covers off. Her arm was grabbed. Tonraq threw her out of bed and onto the floor. Korra fell on her side. She winced when she felt the bruise on her hip being pressed on. She sat up, looking up in fear.

"Get ready for school", he barked.

Korra nodded. "Yes sir", she said quickly, getting to her feet. She quickly walked out of her her room, grabbing her towel on the way out. She took a shower and brushed her teeth and hair. Korra walked back into her room, a towel around her body.

She looked around the room, making sure her dad wasn't in there before walking. She shut and locked the door behind her. Korra sighed and walked over to her closet. She looked around for something to wear. She picked out a blue short sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans. She put on a dark blue sweater.

Korra got dressed and walked over to her mirror. She kept her hair down in order to cover the bruises on the visible part of her chest. She ran her tan fingers through her dark brown hair slowly. Korra stood there for a moment staring at her reflection.