Not an update

Hey guys. So, I have a one shot idea and I wanna know if you guys would be interested to read that. So my idea is that Korra and Asami are married and they have a daughter, Mai. Now, they keep getting interrupted whenever they try to...... well...... you can take a guess ;)............ you know how it is with them. Always busy and doing something, with no time to relax or time for themselves. Typical day for Korra and Asami. Korra, being the now ever patient and level headed and mature young woman she grew to be in TLOK, just sighs and rolls with all the distractions and accepts that they'll never have time to do what they want anymore, no matter how bad they want to or try. Asami, on the other hand, is getting fed up with all the distractions and Korra being taken away from her all the time and just once would like to get some "alone time" with her beautiful, amazing wife who seems to be getting more and more stressed out and overwhelmed by her duties as the avatar and position as chief of the Southern water tribe.

So yeah. I just thought of it, and it is more mature than I usually write, but I thought just this once would be nice. Just to see if you guys like it :) just an experiment. It won't be full blown smut, but it'll dabble in it, just a few intimate moments before they get cruelly interrupted by the universe XD mostly suggestive smut, I guess you could say

So let me know in the comments if you'd like to read that one shot

-Meka