How do I know you love me?? part 1

So I haven't updated this ever since I started my chapter story. So, to make up for that, I give you this. I plan on having this in parts. Enjoy and tell me what you think :)

"This is gunna be awesome".

The place was full. Everyone in a seat or getting there. The lights were dimmed, the ice lit up with props and colored lights. It was the most magical events of the year.

Disney on ice. The Valentines day speacial event.

"This place is amazing", Bolin said. "Everything looks amazing. Plus we get front row seats".

Opal laughed.

"Of coarse we did. Korra is the star of the show", she said, smiling.

You see, Korra was a Disney Princess. She did many performances for Disney on ice. She played as pocahontas, Rapunzel, even did a show for Anastacia even though Anastacia isn't an actual Disney princess.

This year??. The most romantic "Disney" movie of all, Enchanted.

AN: I know Enchanted isn't a Disney movie. It's something else but don't ruin the fun!! Just pretend it is :3

The movie is all about romance and finding true love. It's so lovey dovey and perfect for Valentines Day speacial event for Disney on Ice. Of coarse Korra played as the leading role, Giselle. If you've seen the movie, you know the story.

The whole gang was there as couples. Bolin with Opal, Mako with Wu, Tenzin and Pema came with the kids. Asami, well, her girlfriend was in the show so she was hanging out with the others.

Well, kinda. She was off in her own world of work, work, work. With a cell phone to her ear, pencil in hand, Asami was busy doing things for her company, Future Industries. She was almost always working, barely did anything else.

The others had to beg her to come. She wouldn't have come if they didn't. Well, she also brought their daughter. Right between Asami and Bolin, with long raven colored hair, pale skin and blue eyes, was Mai Sato, Korra and Asami's six year old daughter. She, like most girls her age, loved anything to do with princesses and Disney and fairies and magic, and prince charmings, true love's kiss etc.

Mai was so happy to find out her Mama was a Disney Princess. She, like Korra, believed in magic and true love. Yes, Korra was 23. An adult who still believed in magic and fairies??. Not normal.

Asami thought she was crazy for believing in nonsense. But Korra didn't mind it when her friends made fun of her from time to time. She didn't care. It's what she believed. She believed in magic, in Once Upon a time, and definitely in true love.

So, she loved her job. She loved seeing little girls so happy to see her. She loved playing a part that meant so much to a little girl. Plus, she looked good in the costumes. Almost like the real thing, but tan.

AN: this is an AU so pretend that Korra is small and not buff and without her muscles. Just like a Disney princess. Just imagine it for the sake of the story XD

The lights suddenly went down. The crowd cheered. The show was about to begin.
-----------------------

Through all of it, Asami only heard some music, laughter, muffled words she ignored. All that she cared about at the moment was the problem at hand. She was trying to make a meeting scheduled for something really important.

Asami was scribbling down some notes when she felt a hand on her knee.

Looking up, Asami saw her daughter, smiling.

"Did you like the show??", Asami asked, smiling.

Mai nodded. "Yeah. Did you see Mama??. She looked so pretty. She was awesome".