How do I know you love me? Part 13

So this is the final part of How do i know you love me?. Thanks so much for sticking through this and I'm so glad you enjoyed this so much. Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!!

Mai looked around. The noise of the crowd around her meant nothing to her. When on earth was the show going to start??.

She sighed.

"They're taking forever", she groaned.

Bolin laughed, looking at her. "Man. You have as much patience as your mommy", he said.

Mai looked at him.

"Just gotta wait a little bit more", Bolin said simply.

Opal nodded and looked down at her phone, lookin at the time. Shouldn't be too long now.

"The show should be starting soon".

Mai sighed and sulked.

"I wonder why Mommy didn't come with us this time", she said.

"What did she tell you??", Jinora asked.

Mai looked at the ten year old girl.

"Mommy said that she was going to do something. She said it's a surprise".

Bolin, Opal, Wu and Mako looked at eachother, obviously confused.

"I hope it's a good surprise", Mako said. "Asami has a lot of nerve- ow!".

Jinora glared at him, giving him a look.

"Don't talk bad about Asami in front of Mai", she whispered.

Mako looked at his brother.

"I wonder how Korra's doing. She seems happier nowadays".

The group smiled.

Jinora rolled her eyes.

"Oh I don't know", she said. "Maybe because she has Asami back and maybe the fact that they finally made amends and now they're getting married might have something to do with Korra's sudden happiness".

Jinora shrugged.

"Could be anything, really", she said, sarcasm dripping off every word.

"I was only wondering", Mako said.

"Knock it off you two", Tenzin said.

Suddenly the lights dimmed. The girls squealed in excitement. The show was about to start.

The show was a hit. Everything went great. Great acting, amazing dancing and of coarse, great singing. Plus, no one got poisoned. Asami didn't show up. Mai hardly noticed. She was too interested in watching Korra sing and act.

The story had ended. Now came the ending song.

Korra came out onto the ice and to the center of the rink. Music immediately started.

Mai squealed.

"This is me and Mama's favorite song in the whole movie", she said to the other girls.

Ever ever afteeeer.

Korra took off.

Story book endings. Fairytales coming truuue.

Mai immediately sang along quietly, a grin on her face as she watched her mom.

Deep down inside, we wanna believe they still do.

Korra did small spins, skating around, waving at the crowd at some points.

In our secretest heart, it's our favorite part of the story. Let just admit, we all wanna make it toooo.