How do I know you love me? Part 10

Let me know what cha think :)

The next day Korra was able to go home. She was worn out and a little weak from the poison. Asami stayed by her side just in case she collapsed.
She drove them home.

Mai and the others were so happy to see Korra.

"Mama!!".

Mai ran up to her moms. Korra smiled and knelt down.

"Hey Kiddo", she said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

Mai had a worried look on her face.

"Auntie Pema said that you were sick and had to go to the hospital. Are you okay??".

Korra giggled. "I'm fine. I just drank something I shouldn't have by accident and that got me really sick".

Korra looked up. She saw the others staring at her with worry. Korra looked back at Mai.

"But I feel much better", Korra said. "Just tired".

Korra stood up, but suddenly staggered a bit, a pained expression on her face. Korra held her head, her eyes shut.

"Korra", Tenzin said. "What's wrong??".

Asami wrapped an arm around Korra, using her other hand to hold Korra's hand.

"Let's get her inside so she could sit down".

Korra shook her head slowly. She exhaled and opened her eyes.

"I'm fine", she said. "Just dizzy for a moment. Just really tired, I guess".

"Let's get inside anyway", Bolin said, walking up to the couple. He and Asami assisted Korra inside. They settled in the living room, having Korra sit down, Asami sitting beside her.

"Do you want some water??", Asami asked.

Korra shook her head.

"No uh, I'm okay. I'm not dizzy anymore".

Korra took a breath and released it. Looking up, she saw them all looking at her.

"What??".

"You look exhausted", Opal said. "Did you get any sleep last night??".

Korra grinned. "Barely any. Went to sleep around four am. Not fun if you ask me".

Asami giggled. "I totally get it".

Korra laughed. "That's because you were with me".

"I know this isn't the best time to ask", Mako said. "But what happened out there??".

Everyone looked at Korra. She sighed.
"It was crazy and kinda scary", she said. "So I was just the normal thing, doing my part in the scene and whatever. You know in the movie when the queen walks up to Giselle disguised as an old woman from the beginning of the movie??".

They all nodded.

"Well, that was in the show too. But the old woman that I saw, I've never seen her before".

Korra shrugged. "But I thought, just keep going ask questions later".

Korra looked around at them all.

"This woman was creepy. She touched my hair, just like the character was supposed to, but it felt so scary having a creepy old woman that I didn't know at all, touch my hair".

"That's understandable", Asami said.

Korra nodded. "But it gets weirder", she continued. "She gave me a cup instead of an apple".