Misunderstood

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!

Warning: really long chapter so be ready to be here for a while

Korra sighed as she walked. She saw her friends and girlfriend in the living room. They noticed her as she walked in. Korra didn't say a word to them and walked on.

Asami frowned. She stood up, along with Bolin, Mako, Wu and Opal.

"What's up with her??", Bolin asked. "She didn't even say hi".

"I'm not sure", Asami said. "But I'm going to find out".

Asami walked out of the room. She headed to where Korra was heading. Her room. Asami walked into the room. She saw the young avatar sitting on her bed, shoulders slumped.

Asami stayed in the doorway, watching. She could tell something was bothering Korra. The usually loud and rambunctious young woman was always in a good mood, a smile on her face, making the people around her happy by just being there.

To Asami, Korra was the funniest, caring, wisest, and strongest person she knew. Anyone could see that Korra was strong and had the muscles to prove it.

She was the avatar after all. The most powerful person on earth. Master of all four elements. The bridge between their world and the spirit world. Korra was basically, in a way, a god on earth. She could beat almost anyone in a battle, her being also kinda intimidating. Some bad people feared Korra. Once a robber pissed his pants when he saw Korra, a daring look in her eyes.

So seeing that same woman sitting on her bed, looking so upset was weird and uncommon to see. Asami lightly knocked on the wood.

Korra's face changed, looking up at her. Korra pulled on a smile.

"Oh hey. What's up??".

Asami walked into the room.

"I came to ask you the same thing", Asami said, walking over to the bed.

Asami sat down on the bed, facing her girlfriend. Korra kept a grin on her face. She shrugged.

"I'm good", she lied straight through her teeth.

Asami raised an eyebrow.

"Babe. I know that's a lie. Tell me what's wrong".

Korra shrugged again, her face falling.

"I feel fine", she said.

Asami decided not to press the matter, worried that it made irritate the younger woman.

"Alright. If you say so", she said with a small smile. "C'mon. Me and the others were planning on going to the park. Let's go".

Korra smiled. "Alright".
-------------------------------

"That was so much fun", Bolin said, grinning. "We should do it again".

Korra laughed. "Yeah. Totally".

Wu suddenly slipped in between her and Asami as they walked along the pond. The young prince slipped an arm around Korra, smirking.

"So, Korra", he said. "You're pretty strong. Huh??. You being the avatar and all".

Korra suddenly stopped. The others stopped walking as well. A look of utter annoyance and anger crossed her face. Then it disappeared just as fast as it had came. She kept walking.

"Yup", she said with no emotion in her voice. "I am pretty strong".

Asami, Bolin, and Mako looked at eachother. That was weird. The group continued on. Wu was blabbering on to Korra, not shutting up.