I love you for you part 4

Enjoy :) and comment as much as you want :)

Asami put the car into park. She took the key out of the ignition. She turned her head and looked at the small baby blue house.

You can do this, Asami. You've taken her on a date to a restaurant and it went great. Going to the park and getting ice cream will be so much easier. You've got this, Sato.

Asami took a deep breath and then exhaled. She unlocked the car door, grabbing her purse. After making sure she had everything with her, Asami climbed out, closing the door behind her. She walked up to the house, using the remote control on her car keychain to lock the car behind her. She heard the click of the locks.

Asami walked up to the front door of the house. She opened the screen door and knocked lightly on the pure white wooden door. Asami waited a good twenty seconds before the door was opened. Korra was standing there, Naga by her side.

She smiled when she saw Asami.

"Oh hey, Asami." Korra greeted warmly.

Asami smiled back.

"Hey. You ready to go?."

"Yeah." Korra said. "Let me just get something real quick."

Korra looked at Naga.

"Naga. Stay." She commanded.

Naga sat down on her butt and stared up at Korra. Korra smiled.

"Good girl."

Korra let go of the leash and went inside. Asami looked down at Naga who looked right back at her. Asami gave a wave and smiled.

"Hi, Naga. How ya doing, girl?."

Naga sniffed the air in Asami's direction. Mostly likely getting her scent or something. Asami wasn't a pet person.
Asami raised her head at the sound of footsteps. Korra appeared in the doorway, holding three water bottles and wearing a brown, white and dark blue sling bag. It had a tribal design to it.

"I like that bag." Asami said. "It looks great on you."

Korra paused. She looked down at the bag. She blushed.

"Oh um. Thanks."

Korra turned and locked the door. She tested the door handle, making sure it was locked, before turning back around.

"Alright." She said, putting the house keychain into her bag. "Let's go."

"Do you wanna walk to the park or drive there??." Asami asked as they stepped of the porch.

Korra had a thoughtful look on her face for a moment.

"Umm....... the park isn't too far away." Korra said. "So we can walk. I need the exercise, anyway, and it's a beautiful day."

"Then let's go." Asami said.

She looked the water bottles in Korra's arm.

"Here. Let me help you."

She took a water bottle in her hand. Korra giggled.

"Thanks."

She bent down next to Naga. Korra put one of the water bottles in a sort of cup holder on Naga's vest. She stood up and looked at Asami.