Avatar state

So this based off of Avatar the Last Airbender. The episode where Aang goes avatar state when he finds out about his people being killed a hundred years ago and then Katara goes to him and is able to get him to calm down. This is Korra's version so it might be different from the ATLA version. So enjoy :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Korra looked around at the destruction of her home land. The southern water tribe was completely destroyed.

"Oh Korra".

Asami placed a hand on the avatar's shoulder. Korra walked up a snowy mountain. She just walked. Her friends, Mako and Bolin and girlfriend, Asami were following after her.

The four came to the top of the mountain. Korra felt to her knees. Asami heard a sob from the teen. Suddenly an angry growl was heard. Korra looked up at them, eyes glowing.

The wind had picked up at great speeds.

"Woah!!".

The three were blown down the side of the snowy hill. They were able to stop themselves. Looking up they sat Korra levitating.

Over the roaring wind Mako shouted, "SOMEONE HAS TO CLAM HER DOWN BEFORE SHE BLOWS US OFF THE MOUNTAIN!!".

Asami looked up at Korra. She knew one thing and one thing only. Korra needed her.

She got to her feet. Fighting against the wind, Asami trudged up the mountain, her boots crunching into the snow. Her hair was tossed in the strong wind Korra was creating.

Asami stood a foot away from Korra. She stared at her for a second. Asami grabbed her arm. Korra turned and looked at her. Her eyes glowed. That would have froze anyone to the bone.

But not Asami. This was her first time seeing Korra go avatar state and it was pretty scary but she pushed herself and looked at her girlfriend.

She could see Korra was angry. She was angry and hurt and upset. That's all there was to it. Korra was just upset.

Asami pulled her in. She wrapped her arms around Korra and hugged her.

"It's okay Korra", she whispered in her ear.

"I'm here".

Suddenly the wind died down. Korra's eyes stopped glowing. She wasn't in avatar state anymore. The teen collapsed to the snow. Asami caught her in her arms and knelt down.

She cradled the girl in her arms. Korra had tears running down her face.

"Asami", she croaked.

Asami hushed her, knowing what she was going to say. Her tribe was gone.

Asami hugged the strong girl in her arms.

"It's alright Korra. You're alright".

Korra clung onto her, crying. Asami saw Bolin and Mako climbing up. The brothers hurried over to them.

"Asami, Korra, are you girls okay??", Mako asked.

Asami nodded. She looked down at Korra.

"Shhhh it's okay".

Korra pulled away and wiped her tears away. She looked at her friends.

"Yeah. I am now".

Asami smiled.

"What happened??", Korra asked.

"Oh uh you went avatar state and almost blew us off the mountain with a wind storm".

Korra's eyes widened.

"Are you guys okay??".

Asami smiled. "Yeah. We're more worried about you. How do you feel??".

Korra sighed. "Tired".

Asami smiled and stood up. She helped Korra walk. Eventually she had to be picked up because of exhaustion.

Bolin carried her back to Naga. The polar bear dog was waiting for them by the boat.

Naga spotted them and ran over to them. She sniffed Korra and whined, licking her face. Korra laughed.

"It's okay girl. I'm okay".

The teens and Naga got on the large boat. They decided to rest for the night there since it was getting dark.

They all climbed into their twin bunkbeds. Korra and Asami slept on the top and Bolin and Mako slept on the bottom. Asami laid Korra down. She brushed strands of hair out of her face.

"Feel better now??".

Korra nodded. Asami smiled and laid down. Pulling the blanket up she looked at her girlfriend.

Korra was looking at her.

"I'm sorry I freaked out", Korra whispered.

"Korra",.Asami said. "It wasn't your fault".

Asami took her hand.

"I'm so sorry about your home and people. If there's ever anything you need, I'm here for you".

Asami kissed her cheek. Korra smiled.
"Thanks. Though I did almost kill you".

Asami rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and go to sleep".

Korra nodded. She closed her eyes. The water bender felt an arm snake around her waist. She smiled as she felt lips touch her forehead.

Relaxing she slowly began to sleep. Warm and in Asami's arms. Usually, it would be the other way around. But Korra could let this one slide.