My Disney princess part 8

Enjoy :) Don't forget to comment if you want

"Come on, Mommy!!".

Asami smiled. Mai tugged on her hand, excited to get inside.

"Okay, okay. I'm right behind you. Don't go off on your own, Mai".

Asami looked up at the castle. She had to admit. This while thing was very professional looking. The castle had decorations everywhere. Ribbons, sashes, signs, colors everywhere. Yup. Disney.

Asami, Mai and Asami's friends came. Tenzin and Pema brought their kids. They were so excited, especially since they got to dress up.

Mai was practically bouncing as they made their way tthrough the parking lot. The group walked up to the entrance. They were greeted by two guards. They were granted entrance.

"This is gonna be so much fun!!", Ikki exclaimed.

Bolin grinned.

"Yeah. Asami gets to be with her girlfriend tonight so.....".

Asami elbowed him. Her friends laughed and snickered. Bolin rubbed his side.

"Shut it", Asami said. "C'mon".

The group went in. They walked into the main ballroom where the ball was held. They stopped.

"Wow!!", Mai shouted.

It was looked so cool. It was gigantic. There were kids everywhere. The princesses were there, dressed up nicely. Their costumes looked like their regular dresses, but more elegant. They had jewels on them and satin and the ones with crowns were even better than their usual ones. Their tiaras were adorned with jewels and sparkly. Asami thought they all looked gorgeous.

She smiled. Wow. They really outdid themselves.

She felt a tug on her arm. Looking down, she saw Mai looking at her.

"Let's go", Mai said.

Asami looked at her friends. Tenzin and Pema were dragged off by their kids immediately. Asami, Bolin, Opal, Wu and Mako laughed.

"Well", Bolin said. "I'm going with Opal. She loves princesses".

Opal took his hand. The two went off.
Asami looked at the two guys. She smiled.

"You gonna walk around??".

Mako and Wu nodded. "Yeah", said Wu. "We'll try to stay with the others. Maybe be with Kai and Meelo".

The two walked off to find the two rascals.

Asami let Mai drag her. The two looked around. Mai smiled. Asami looked at her. She loved when Mai was happy. It made her happy. She looked so excited to be there and see all the princesses. Speaking of princess, where's Asami's princess??.

Asami looked around for her. She stopped, staring at the exit to the garden outside. Zooming in closer, Asami spotted her outside.

"Mai", she said. "I see Pocahontas outside. C'mon".

The two walked past the people. Mai said hi to a few of her friends. They offered Mai to spend time with a certain princess and prince they were currently with. But Mai declined. They kept on walking.

The staff had gotten to recognize Mai and Asami because of Korra. So they let them slip out.

Asami and Mai walked outside to the garden. They immediately saw her. Korra was sitting by the stream. Asami was breathless for a moment. Korra was gleaming in the moonlight.
Her hair was down.