~ Chapter 24 ~ Apartment ~

Minor Smut Warning!⚠️
"Christian what the hell are you doing, how did you get in?" I ask and breathe. "I'm waiting for you, and Owen let me in. He knows I like you by the way, he just doesn't know that there's something going on between us" he says and looks down at my body.

"You're such a good girl Aria" he adds in a deep voice and bends forward, his elbows now resting at his knees. "I was-I was just coming to see what I looked like in them before changing into sweats" I say as my core starts to get hot. I completely forgot what he had said about Owen.

"You look perfect, and you aren't changing into no sweats" he says and stands up and walks towards me. "Thank you but yes I am. It's cold and I don't want to get sick" I say and look up at him. "You're right, so wear them at least for an hour" he says. I sigh and walk to the full body mirror. I look at myself and my nipples were hard from how cold it was. I turned to the side and my ass was out halfway. "Christian I am not wearing these" I say and chuckle. I won't lie, I did look, pretty, and for the first time in a while I felt truly pretty. Maybe it was the way the satin shorts made me look or maybe it was that Christian was in here, but I felt pretty.

I look straight forward at myself again and tilt my head. His arms wrap around my waist and his head lowers itself onto my shoulder, kissing it ever so slightly.

I look at him through the mirror and see, and feel as his hands start to go lower and lower. My body starts to heat up at the sight of us. "Do you see how  pretty you look right now?" He asks and kisses my neck as he looks back at me through the mirror. I don't do anything, I just wanted more of his attention.

"Answer me Aria" he adds and lifts one arm over my shirt and rubs my hard nipples. I whimper at the sight and nod. "Talk to me" he says and smiles. "Yes" I say and just then he pinches my nipple. I groan and look at my face as his hands roam my body. Call me crazy but I liked the sight of myself as he touched me, I liked seeing the faces I made when I was desperate for his touch and it hadn't even been that long and we hadn't really done, anything.

"If you continue to wear these and act right, then maybe I'll give you what you want as you look at yourself in front of this mirror becoming full of pleasure. You understand?" He asks and breathes into my neck and looks at me through the mirror.

"I understand" I say and groan as his hands leave my body. He smiles and pulls my waist into him as we walk to the bed.

"Wait, I need to brush my hair and other stuff" I say and go to the bathroom quickly. "I'll be waiting" he says. I shut and lock the door behind me and instantly rub my nipples and touch my aching clit over my shorts. "Fuck" I whisper and take my hand away from my breasts, gripping the counter. I look at myself as I touch myself and become desperate to cum but I stop before I can. That's for Christian.

I quickly brush my hair so he doesn't grow suspicious and lotion my body then make a lose braid on my hair. I then put deodorant on and perfume then leave the bathroom. "I'm back" I say and walk to my bed. His jacket, shirt, and shoes were now off and he was sitting crisscrossed.

"You smell good" he says and smiles. "Thank you, you do as well. What do you wear" I ask him curiously "cologne, I have no idea the name of it, I'll send you a picture when I get home miserably" he says. I giggle and sit across from him. "Don't cry" I say and laugh "I could" he says and chuckles "don't even Chris" I say and grab my phone to check the time. It was eleven-twenty-seven at night.

"Can we read that book that we never got to finish because you got all flustered?" He asks me "Priest?" I ask and smile "mhm. The one with Tyler and Poppy" he says. "How can you remember that" I say "because I actually liked the book, and you liked it too much" he says. I smile and get out of my bed and go to my little book shelf that was holding up my TV.

I bend over and bend my knees at the same time as I look for it. I find it and go back to the bed. "Go do that again" he says and looks down at my body. "Enough!" I say and hand him the book. "I'm kind of kidding. Come here" he says and uncrosses his legs and puts a pillow on his lap. He pats the pillow and I lay down. He leans on the wall and picks up where we left off. I never actually picked the book up again since he had closed it so he quickly started reading smut.

I bent my knees and held my legs close together. He used my chest as an arm rest and I was able to read along as he read out loud.
~
"I can't get over the fact that he jerked off in the confession booth, next to her!" I say "I would've also if it was you on the other side" he says and bends down to kiss me. "Christian!" I say and hit his arm playfully. "I would" he says and smiles. "Not good!" I say "everything's good when you're there" he says and smiles softly.

"Stop being so nice to me while you read smut" I say and pick my head up to kiss him. "Want me to talk to you like how Tyler thinks of Poppy?" He asks "maybe" I say and hold back a laugh. "Stop!" He says and closes the book. "Aww look who's flustered now" I say and make fun of him then sit up.

He looks down at my shirt and barley bites his bottom lip but I could tell he did. I start to turn red. "Stop looking at my boobs" I say and try to hide my blush. "Maybe I should take them to my mouth then, if I can't look then I should be able to taste right?" He asks and pulls me to him. "No" I say and smile.

I knew I was red, I felt my face and my body. He tilts his head. "Who's flustered now?" He asks and smiles. I look away and smile. "Come" I say and pull him up from my bed and pull him to the bathroom.

"What are we doing in here Aria?" He asks me. He stands still in the middle of the bathroom patiently waiting. "I'm bored" I say and smile. I go to the cabinet where I decided to put my small collection of products for skin care. I grab a charcoal peel off face mask. I'm sorry in advance Christian.

I go back and try to get up on the sink but couldn't reach so he picks me up and places me on it. I pull him towards me and my legs spread on either side of his body.

"You're short, you know?" He says "I'm not, you're just tall. I'm 5'4" I say and open the jar of face mask. "Exactly, you're short" he says and puts his hands on my thighs and rubs them. He then looks down at the jar of face mask.

"What the hell is that black shit" he says startled "Christian! Watch your mouth!" I say and hit the side of his arm softly. "I'm sorry, but that looks like tar" he says and looks at me. "It's not tar. It's face mask, hey can you bring me a spoon please" I ask "yeah, I'll be back" he says and kisses me then leaves the bathroom. I wait patiently for him.
~
"Is this one okay?" He asks and hold out a spoon "yeah, it's prefect" I say and take it from him. He stands back where he was before and I place the spoon down on the counter. I reach over for a headband and put it on him. "I like that Lena gave me a pink headband. It's suits you" I say and smile. He looks at me with disappointment and I smile.

I take the back of the spoon and grab some of the product. I place it on his cheek and start to spread it around. "Fuck, damn thing is cold as hell" he says and grips my thighs harder. "Christian stop cussing" I say and apply more product on his face. "I'm sorry" he says and looks at me.

"My face better be shining when this comes off" he adds "yes" I say and chuckle. "What do you mean, yes" he asks "nothing" I say and keep covering his face except for his eyebrows, eyes, mouth, mustache, and the bottom half of his face where he had a subtle stubble.

"Aria you're scaring me" he says "don't be scared" I say and look at his eyes and wipe off the rest of the product from the spoon into the jar. I tap his shoulder so he can move so I can get off of the sink and put the jar back where it goes but instead he takes it from my hands and puts it back himself.

"Well thank you" I say and smile "you're welcome. How long do I have to have this tar on my face" he asks and repositions himself between my legs. "It's not tar and about, ten or fifteen minutes" I say and look up at him from the sink. My forehead was right below his chin.

"Do you actually understand how pretty you are?" He asks and puts his hands at my waist. I don't know how to answer that.

I say nothing and break eye contact with him. "Aria look at me" he says and grabs my chin softly. I have no choice but to do it. "What" I say in a whisper. "You're beautiful Aria Irvine Lancaster" he says and his hands go up my back, comforting me. I look away and breathe so I don't cry in front of him again. "What's going on" he asks and picks my chin up again. A tear escapes my eye and I hate myself for letting it fall.