Chapter ~ 28 ~ Warehouse ~

Smut Warning!⚠️
"Thank you so much" Aria says to the waiter before we leave. "You're welcome ma'am" he says and we leave the restaurant.

"He was nice wasn't he?" She asks me with a smile. "Cause he was looking at your boobs the whole time" I say a little jealous. "Was he really?" She asks me worried "yes" I say and put her seatbelt on after we reach my car. "I'm sorry for wearing this. I should've changed it. Christian I'm sorry" she says and her eyebrows furrow along with a sparkle in her eyes like she was about to cry.

"The dress or you wasn't the problem Aria. You're okay, don't blame yourself. He just doesn't know how to respect women" I say and kiss her before shutting her door.

"It partly is my fault, I wore the dress" she says quietly as I enter the car "stop blaming yourself. You did nothing wrong" I say and turn the car on. "Are you sure?" She asks "yes Aria. I promise" I say and start driving back to her house.
~
By the time we walked through the front door my jacket and her blazer were in the kitchen floor. Her sandals were thrown in the living room and my belt was on the couch somewhere.

"Christian. Please" she asks as she looks at me. "What is it that you want?" I ask "I-I want you to, touch me" she says and her cheeks start to darken. The only light in the room was the light that came from behind her headboard where Lena and her had put lights. Lena said it looked more 'aesthetic'. Whatever that means.

"How?" I ask and lift her legs up and around my waist as my hands trail up her smooth thighs.

"Like, like that" she whimpers and looks into my eyes. "You like that Aria?" I ask and tilt my head then lower myself onto her lips. She nods and holds my face as my hands go further up her dress. "Take it off Christian. Please" she says and moves her hands to her thighs which is where her dress was now. "Not yet" I say and move her hands to my neck.

"Please" she repeats and tries to move her hands. "Not yet Aria" I say and kiss her again. She whimpers more and more as she becomes more desperate for anything but other than my hands at her thighs and her hips.

A few minutes later she's grinding her hips up against me and letting soft breaths out as my hand comes close to her pussy but never actually touches her. "Christian please" he begs and adjust herself right under my dick which was hard. She grinds her hips up and makes contact between us. "Fuck" we both exhale and wait a few seconds before she does it again. "Christian, please, please touch me. That's all I'm asking, or let me touch myself" she pleads desperately. "I like seeing you so desperate" I say and kiss her neck. Her back arches at the new contact and her breasts rub against my chest. Making her nipples hard.

"Fuck Chris" she says quietly and untucks my shirt. Her hands go to my back and to my waistline. "Christian please. I'm begging you" she says and moans when I rub her nipples. "Keep begging and I'll touch you where you crave it" I say and move my other hand to her inner thighs.

"I don't crave it, I crave you, so please Christian, touch me" she says and kisses me. That pushes me over my patience on her body and instead of carefully taking her dress of I grab it from the top and pull it apart. The ripping of the material echos through her room and when I see she had a see through lace bra I keep my focus there and only there.

"Christian you owe me a dress" she says and giggles "I owe you my life" I say and cup her right breast into my hand and kiss her until we're both out of breath.

"Stand up" I say. She sits up and stands up. I then stand behind her. In front of the mirror. My clothes were still on except for my jacket, belt, and shoes. Aria was only wearing a white bra and matching panties and she look so good, so addicting in front of me this way.