Chapter 53 ~ Lake

"How are you feeling" Aria asks me "shitty" I reply and bite the inside of my cheek, hard enough to surely taste the blood in my mouth.

"Have they reached out?" She asks me "no" I say and cross my arms. "That's okay, it's been one day. They will eventually" she says and kisses me "Chris you're bleeding" she says and wipes her mouth. "Don't kiss me then" I say and regret my choice of words.

Don't be an asshole because you feel like shit. That's not her problem.

"I'm sorry" she says quietly "no, I am. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry" I say and look down at her and kiss her head. "I understand" she says and kind of smiles. "Tell me you won't let me be an ass anymore today" I say and pull her close "I won't let you be an ass today" she says and smiles. "Thank you" I say.
~
"I'm getting us a house" I say to Aria and pick her up and place her on the counter in front of me.

"What?" She says and tilts her head surprised. "I'm buying a house for us" I say and stand between her legs. "Why?" She asks "I can't live in that piece of shit house anymore" I say "fair enough. Is it really just for, us?" She asks and almost smiles "yes, me and you only. Well, until it's summer again" I say and shrug "I don't mind Danny. He keeps to himself and never complains" she says "I agree" I say and kiss her.

"A whole house is crazy to me" she says and smiles "why" I ask "because it's like, a house" she replies "I know, you know what else I know" I say and wrap my hands around her waist and pull her closer to me. "What" she says.

I brings my lips to her ear and whisper.

"Theres going to be a whole house where I can do this to you, again and again until we feel every inch of the house" I say and take my hand underneath her shirt and bra then rub her nipple and slightly pinch it.

She exhales against my neck and grips my shirt.

"Please don't do this to me Chris" she says in a pleading tone and rolls her hips forward and backwards slowly.

"I think Danny might become a problem when I want to taste you Aria" I say in her ear. "Chris stop" she says in a whisper and turns away from me.

"I'm serious and also keep your eyes on me, you know I like seeing you turn all red" I say and grab her chin and bring it back to me. She lets out a shaky breath and bows her head a little.

"What's wrong love?" I ask "I want you" she says and climbs off of the counter and heads for the refrigerator "that sucks" I say and wrap my arm around her waist as she drinks some water "why?" She asks and smiles "he's home" I say "we don't have to be" she replies and digs into my pockets for my truck keys.

"You're so needy" I say and pick her up. I wrap her legs around my waist and close the refrigerator door then push her against it.

Every kiss we share feels like a kiss that's leading us to getting undressed in the kitchen.

"Truck now" she says and taps my shoulders quickly "turn it on" I say and put her back on the floor. She practically runs outside and I go to Danny's room. "Hey, we are going to go get some dinner, what do you want" I ask "anything" he says "great, see you later" I say and hurry out of the door and down the elevator then to my truck.

When I am able to see my truck I see her sitting in the passenger seat waiting. Never again.

"Why the hell would you get in" I say "how else am I supposed to turn the truck on?" She says "the buttons love, I taught you this" I say "you know I don't pay attention, and if I do, I'll forget. It was only once" she says "never again" I say and start driving somewhere that's secluded.
~
I park at the lake and luckily no one is here so we both go to the back seat. I decide to stand outside so I pull her to me. Not sure why I stay outside, but I do.

She rolls her head and let's out little pleasure sighs as I begin to kiss her neck. I remove her jacket, shirt, and bra in the matter of seconds.

"Lay down" I say and look at her body. Ugh fuck.

"You're so fucking beautiful" I say and kiss her stomach then kiss my way up to her her neck, avoiding her breasts.

I kiss her hard and begin to rub her nipples softly, taking in every soft moan she lets out. I start taking her jeans off as I begin to kiss her neck and make my way to her nipples.

"I hate you for doing this to me" I say against her neck which makes her let go and moan in my ear. Every sound she makes has me almost at my knees from how beautiful she makes every dirty word sound, or every dirty sound in itself.

I hear someone yell something from a distance. Damn fucking people.

"Shit" I say and cover her up with the jacket. She sits up startled and begins clothing herself. I look around and see a man walking towards us.

"Shit, shit" she says and quickly puts her jacket on then zips it up and pulls her jeans on and buttons them. I do the same since she had started unbuttoning mine and throw my shirt back on.

As the man begins to grow from him walking towards us we hide all the clothes she couldn't put on which was her shirt and bra.

"Y-yes sir" I say when I know he's close enough that I can talk to him.

"What are you two young folks doing" he asks and points at us "that's none of-" "we were getting dressed, we just went in the lake" Aria interrupts and sticks her head out of the truck as she pinches the palm of my hand "was it pretty cold" he asks "yes sir, I couldn't even get all the way in" she says and points at her head. He chuckles and smiles.

"I was just wondering, many young folks like y'all come here to party. I don't understand" he says "no sir, we're sorry for the confusion" Aria says and chuckles "well you two have a good rest of y'all's day" he says and walks away "you too" I say say turn my attention back on Aria.

"The universe is against us" I whisper and kiss her "I know, he was nice though" she replies and smiles "tonight" I say and grab her waist "don't plan on it" she says and kisses me "I am" I say and smile.

"Get in the front and sit there like a sane girlfriend" I say "I was being sane, you're insane" she says and taps my chest softly.

I back away and she gets off of the truck then goes quickly around to the other side.

"Aria if you open that goddamn door" I say and hurry my ass to where she was. "I wasn't!" She says and smiles "good girl, you know better" I say and grab her chin and kiss her then open the door for her. She stands there startled.

"The door is open now" I whisper jokingly and smile "let me process" she says and gets in. I chuckle and shut the door.

My phone starts ringing.

Shit. Shit. Shit.