Chapter 51 ~ Penthouse

Christian's POV:
"Aria, I'm going to work, I'll come during lunch and bring you something to eat, I love you" I say and kiss her "okay, I love you" she responds and kisses me again before resting her head down on the pillow again. "Okay bye" I say and leave the room.
~
"Fuck" I say to myself and go on my phone to call Aria.

"Hello?" She says quietly "I'm sorry love, I forgot to tell you that I got you a breakfast burrito and there's donuts in the kitchen, I should've brought them to you, do you want me to go back?" I ask and slow the car down a little. "No Chris it's okay, thank you for the food, please be careful on the road and try to be nice to people today. Anyway, thank you, I appreciate it and I love you" she says "okay, I'll go to work but okay, I love you bye" I say and smile "bye" she replies and hangs up.

I put my phone in the cup holder and continue driving to work.
~
"Boss, where were you yesterday, you didn't come to work" one of my workers say "that's none of your goddamn fucking business" I say and scoff. He stands there and just looks at me like I'm the crazy one.

"You're right, I'm sorry" he says and walks away quickly.

I continue walking to my office, since the fucker decided to interrupt me, and sit at my chair.
~
"What do you want to eat Danny" I ask him while he stands in front of me, with my desk between us. "Whatever is available is fine sir" he replies. I look at him for a couple of seconds. You're the only guy I kind of like and that's because Aria did.

I sigh and rub my face. "Listen Danny, I tend to like you a lot more than every other fucking person who works here, take advantage of my offers. What do you want to eat?" I ask again and cross my fingers. He looks at me, stunned, and kind of smiles.

"Can I have um, chicken tenders and fries, with coleslaw and any kind of bread" he asks "any specific restaurant?" I ask and tilt my head "Raising Cane's or Chick-fil-A if that's okay with you" he says "what do you want to drink?" I ask "water please" he says with a slight smile "is that it?" I ask him. He wants water? Well, sometimes water does it.

"Yes sir" he replies and backs away from my desk a little. "Sit in here until I come back. I don't want anyone to know about what I'm doing for you and then they try to kill you" I say and get up from my chair "kill me?" He says shocked "yes, these people are people who were in jail, I don't know if you know that. Anyway, don't leave and don't open the door for anyone, I have a key" I say and leave my office.
~
Danny's POV:
It's nice to know that my boss likes me. I've never had that in my life so it's weird and new, but I like it. Maybe he sees something in me that he doesn't see in everyone else, or maybe his girlfriend told him to buy me food, she's very sweet also. I'm glad I met them.
~
I was sitting still in the chair but after twenty minutes I got tired and got up. I started walking around his office and looked at pictures of him and some other guy, him and his girlfriend. One with two other women, one's older so maybe that's his mom and the other is his sister, they look almost the exact same.

I sit back down and rest my head on the desk in front of me.
~
"Danny" his voice calls. I raise my head and see him holding two bags, he hands me one and sits at his chair. "Eat please" he says and gets on his computer.
~
"Winter is coming up" he says in the middle of me taking a bite of my chicken "yeah, I feel it slowly coming" I say and quickly glance at him then back at my food. I haven't had this in the longest time ever.

"Where are you staying at now kid?" He asks. Please don't make me answer.

"I stay about a mile's walk from here" I say "a mile? There's nothing around for about five, where are you staying?" He asks me again and leans forward "I set up my tent and a little home in like a ditch, it's nice kind of, plus, it's closer to here so I don't have to walk much" I say embarrassed "and where were you staying before you worked here?" He asks me "a couple of friends, if that's even what I could call them" I say and get quiet.

"What do you mean?" He asks me. Shit.

"They weren't nice, I mean they were the ones to started my addiction, they made me feel like shit if I didn't do any so one night I gave in, and ever since then I hadn't quit since well, now. It's hard but I'm trying" I say and wipe my hands on my shorts. "Here" he says and gives me a napkin.

"Thank you" I say and take it. I might be embarrassed but I will never not tell people my story.
~
"Fuck you Dan, you made us buy shit and aren't even getting high. You're fucking fucked up" Angel said. I knew it had hit her since she always got rude when she was high "I didn't make y'all do anything, y'all asked if y'all should buy and I agreed, I didn't say I'd take some, and even if I said no y'all would've done it" I said.

"Shut the fuck up already" Charles said and hit my arm. Ow.

"Just try it, a little bit. You'll feel better I promise" Angel said and moved closer to me then kissed me.

She was two years older then me at the time which made her 19.

Her kisses were the first ones I had. It felt nice but she seemed to want me to do more and more, like touch her more I guess.

Me and Angel always had tension between us, it was either good or bad, never in the middle.

"Charles get out" Angel said and looked at him "slut" he said and rolled his eyes then left. She started taking my jacket off and every second more that we were kissing felt like I was losing more and more control over my own body. Maybe this is how this should feel.

"Dan get high with me and fuck me please" she said and looked at me "Angel, I don't know how to do either of those things" I said and kind of chuckled "I'll guide you, I just want this to happen, I want you Dan" she said and kissed me again "what if somebody sees us" I asked "they won't baby, please" she replied "do I have to get high" I asked and sighed "no, but try it with me, I won't let anything happen to you" she said and kissed my jaw.

I slowly nodded and she smiled. "Here" she said and brought the cardboard to me. Not much of the drug was on there but maybe that's all I needed. "Here baby" she said and smiled. I took it up my nose like how I had seen her do it and immediately after, she kissed me and started to undress herself.

As the minutes passed, I became more relaxed and started getting my high while Angel was on top of me making me feel things that I had never felt.
~
"We're going to your, home, when we leave for the day" he says and takes a drink from his cup "for what sir?" I ask "we're getting your things" he says and goes on his phone "why?" I ask him "winter is coming and Aria will never forgive me for letting you freeze to death" he says. I chuckle. "It's okay, I won't freeze" I say "I wasn't asking" he says and almost glares at me.

"Oh, well, thank you" I say. I feel like an idiot. "Yep" he says and smiles at his phone. She wears the pants in the relationship. Obviously.