Chapter ~ 47 ~ Angry ~

Smut Warning!⚠️
She spreads her legs under herself and sits on her legs then takes and hand to her breasts and one to her pussy. "Just like that, keep going" I say and look at her hands, she had already began to rub her clit and her nipples.

"Oh fuck" she moans and moves her body up, now fully on her knees and not sitting on her legs.

"Atta girl. Fuck your hand harder" I say and begin to feel myself about to pick her up and take her as mine and use her however I please.

"Christian! Mhh fuck" She moans loudly and starts moving up and down quickly which causes her to moan louder.

"Such a pretty fucking slut" I say and stand up while still watching her. "W-where are you going Christian!" She moans "nowhere, don't stop, I better see that pretty face of yours about to cum when I'm back" I say and hold her neck then let her go. That's makes her gasp and fuck herself faster.

I head quickly to my room and go to her side of the nightstand. Opening her secret compartment of toys she uses when I go away. I grab and vibrator and a dildo she bought and still doesn't know I know she has.
~
"Why do you have those Christian" she asks and starts to turn red.

"I could ask you the same question but I don't seem to mind them, I like imagining you with them so here, tease yourself with them, now" I say then hand them to her and without asking me anything else she quickly rubs the dildo against her sensitive clit.

"Fuck" She breathes out in a moan and her head falls back. "You're such a good fucking slut Aria" I say and hold her face in my hand ready to take my dick out and fuck her with it.

"Christian fuck me please" She moans and kisses my arm. "You're going to have to earn that love" I say and slightly smile.

"Please, I want you to fuck me Christian! I need you so bad!" She moans and whimpers as she continues to ride her hand.

"Stop being fucking pathetic and take it Aria. I'm not touching your pussy until I feel like it. Now fucking do as I ask and fuck yourself Aria" I say and sit back at my chair. She looks up at me confused and slows down.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad Christian. I didn't mean to make you mad" she says and stands up slowly while fixing her rolled up dress. No baby stop. I'm not mad.

"Mad? Why in the hell would I get mad?" I ask and stand then walk to her slowly. "You said I was pathetic and I don't know, your tone was different" she says and crosses her arms.

I pick her up and make her legs wrap around my waist. I hurry to the closest wall and pin her hands up above her head.

"You drive me insane, how could I not be mad Aria" I say and kiss her neck. Her steady gasps quickly turn into moans. "I just thought you were mad" she says and rolls her neck "I am, but not at you" I say and push myself into her, making her jump a little. "Oh god" she says and looks up.

"He can't save you right now" I say and grab her thighs again. I need her to restrict me from doing some things to her tonight.

"Christian I haven't came. Make me cum" she moans softly into my ear. "Aria baby stop talking, every word your mouth says makes me want to fuck it. Just shh" I say and push her up higher. Her head now above mine with her legs wrapped around my ribs. My lips were so close to between her legs.