Chapter ~ 56 ~ Daddy ~

Christians POV:
"Are you sure she is mine?" I ask and pace around my balcony. "I didn't have sex with anyone until after she was born Christian, yes she's yours" Mireya says "can we do a DNA test?" I ask "yes" she says. I hate that she's being so cooperative. It makes it all more real.

"Why did you tell me just now?" I ask "she's been wondering who her dad is, I had to tell her. I couldn't go a lifetime knowing you were still here but not in her life" she says "I get that" I say and sigh.

"Her name is Evylin" Mireya says. I smile. "It's beautiful" I say "she is" she replies and it gets quiet for a few seconds. "Where do y'all live?" I ask "We're still in Chicago, just on the north side. I got a good job so I was able to buy us a small home for just the two of us here" she says "good, I'm glad" I say.

"When can we meet her?" I ask "whenever you'd like" she says "is it okay if Aria comes with me" I ask "yes" she answers "thank you. Text me your address and I'll try to go before the weekend" I say "okay" she says "bye, see y'all soon" I say "bye" she responds and I hang up.
~
I enter my room and see Aria laying down. I don't manage to wake her up, she could be lying about sleeping and still I wouldn't wake her. I couldn't.

I go to my suitcase and grab shorts, boxers and a white t-shirt then head to the shower.
~
"Are you happy about this?" Aria asks me. I turn my head to face her, I guess I had woken her up while showering. "I'm between happy and guilty, I also haven't met her so that could change" I say and continue to look at her. She starts playing with her fingers and nods slowly. "If you're happy then I am also. I just know I want my life with you, in whatever way it has to be" she says.

Thank you God.

"Are you serious" I ask happily "yes" she says and kind of smiles. I walk to her and kiss her.

"I just wish it wasn't with Mireya" she whispers "I agree but it happened. By the way her name is Evylin" I say "it's a really pretty name" Aria says and smiles "I agree" I say "I'm sorry for lying to you" I add and put my forehead to hers. "You didn't know. It was also as real for you as it was for me" she says and kisses me.

"I don't know how you manage to do that" I say and grab her chin "do what" she asks "forgive me, and not blame me for something that is so fucked up" I say "Chris, I don't love you because of the sex, the kisses, or anything that has value or a price to it. I love you because I love the way you help me, make me smile, laugh, when you tell me I'm beautiful and you help me see that. I don't love you because there's a goal to this, but because I want to spend my days with you. I want to watch you succeed in everything you do and I want to make you as happy as you've made me" she says and makes eye contact with me.

I'm marrying you.

"I love you so goddamn much Aria" I say and kiss her, hard. I need to breathe her, I need to touch her, again and again. I want to love her and make her feel loved.

"Will you do something for me?" I ask "anything" she replies "It's not too late so it's why I'm asking. Go get ready and be back by at least eight-thirty" I say to her "Chris that gives me one hour and a half to get ready. I need to do my hair for you idiotic ideas" she says and smiles. "You'll like my idiotic idea. Just let your curls do their thing, you know how much I love them" I say and kiss her. "Are we doing activities?" She asks "no, we're just going to walk around and maybe cause problems but, I don't care" I say and smile.

"Christian you're worrying me" she replies "baby get up and get dressed, hurry, you'll love my idea" I say and kiss her again. She sighs and sits up then heads to her suitcase.
~
"Ouu leather jacket, I love it" she says and smiles. "I haven't worn one in a while" I say "oh I know, it's why I love it so much" she says and kisses me. "Is this too much for wherever we're going" she asks "no. You look beautiful" I say.

She was wearing black cargos, a white shirt and a black zip up jacket over. With her black Converse.

I looked like I was about to suck blood out of peoples neck. I was wearing black jeans, black shirt, leather jacket, and black shoes. I made myself to like a damn vampire, which, might get me a few eyes but do I really care? No.

"So where are we going" she asks "Barnes & Noble" I say "what?" She says "yeah, you're going to get every book you've ever thought about getting. We need to fill that library up somehow" I say "it's already filled up" she says confused "the new library, at the new house" I say and smile. She stops speaking.

"You got a new house! You barley told me this morning about it!" She says "Aria you know sometimes I don't have time to do things. I need to get things done when I think about it. So, after the books we are going home" I say "and Danny?" She asks "oh yeah, he needs to still go shopping, so we can do that for him also" I say and smile. "You better watch out Chris, you're turning into Mr.Nice Guy" Aria says and kisses me.

"I can stand y'all, that's why" I say and kiss her again. "Go get in the truck" I say. She starts leaving and eventually presses the button to go down the elevator.

I walk to where Danny's room is and knock.

"Come in" he says and I open the door. He was sitting on the ground with one of the pizza boxes next to him, watching TV. "Why are you sitting on the ground?" I ask "I don't want to get the bed dirty" he says and focuses on me. "Don't worry about that. When we come back you're going to have new everything so you won't have to worry, okay?" I say "yes sir" he says.

"Are you still hungry or no?" I ask "no, I almost ate the full box, as you can see" he says and chuckles. "I'm glad, okay, go get in the truck with Aria, she should be down there by now" I say and get out of the way. He turns the TV off, puts the remote on the nightstand, and picks up the pizza box and takes it with him then puts it on the counter next to the other box.

This kid is good. He was just in a bad area at the wrong time.

I shut the door and walk to the kitchen. I dial the house keeper at the new house and she tells me that it's ready so I hang up and head downstairs.