Chapter 40 ~ Plan

Minor Smut Warning!⚠️
Christian's POV:
"I can't stop, Aria fuck! Mhh! Oh fuck" I moan at the feeling of her pretty body wrapped around my dick. It was something I had never felt and I was quite certainly addicted to the feeling.

"Christian!" She moaned and kissed me where she could mange to.

Oh fuck.

"Aria!" I whisper in shock and stop everything. The sounds of us catching our breath where the only ones for a couple of seconds.

"What is it" she says and runs her fingers through the back of my head. "Aria, Aria. Shit. Aria we haven't been using condoms or anything Aria!" I say and start to freak out a little.

"I know" she says and sits up. "Aria" I say and sit next to her. "Christian, I think we should slow down. Not because it isn't great because it's fucking amazing but, what if I do get pregnant. Christian we both are so young, and maybe it is a little late but we don't know. I meant to say something sooner but I just couldn't deny you this" she says and looks at me. "Why would you ever think that me not doing this is bad for me, but I understand. I do, that's okay. Tonight, I'll go to the pharmacy and grab a test, is that okay?" I ask a little afraid at me even saying that. I hated that she didn't tell me anything because she didn't want to "deny" me sex. Sex is a new thing, I could go without it for as long as I need to. I can try understand her perspective though.

She nods and buttons her jeans up. "Aria I'm sorry. I should've thought about it, I'm so sorry" I say almost defeated since we both don't know anything about her body right now.

"No shh, I knew and I didn't stop us. You don't get to apologize now" she says and kisses me. "What if you are?" I ask "I'm going to raise it" she says "we" I say and kiss her temple.

I don't want her to think I won't be here for her and the baby if she is pregnant, I actually think I'll be very involved. We don't really know where we are right now but she could or couldn't be holding my child right now. The thought is scary and exciting but also terrifying. Me being a dad at 21, if I even am going to be, is scary.
~
"Christian I'm scared" she says and unboxes the pregnancy test. "Don't be" I say and hold the empty box in my hands.
~
"I'm not pregnant" she says almost sad but relieved. I can understand how it is early for her. She's barley twenty and I'm only one year older than her, so I understand.

"Well, at least we know now" I say and kiss her forehead. If I'm honest, I was prepared for any of the two results. 

"We can't keep going without me being on the pill and condoms" she says "you want to take the pill?" I ask "I mean, if it reduces my chances of getting pregnant right now" she says and chuckles "oh okay, I'm just saying like, we could do the condoms and you don't have to take the pill, not unless you want too. I just want you to be okay" I say "maybe, I'll try it and if I don't like it, i'll stop" she says "okay" I say and throw everything away.
~
We were laying down watching Coraline. She laughed and smiled throughout the whole movie and just being here with her made me smile.

"What do you want from the pantry" I ask and sit up. "Mhh, a fruit roll up" she says and sits up while still watching the movie. I get to see old Aria again.

"Okay" I say and chuckle then walk out of the room. My phone then rings and I get it out of my pocket. "What" I say annoyed.

"Christian. We need you here, now. You need to see this" Eduardo says. I grind my teeth, not wanting to leave. "What the fuck happened" I say already mad. I didn't want to be called about work right now. "It's gone" he says quietly and scared almost.

More anger builds in me.

"What's gone Eduardo?" I say angrily and begin to think of my job and everything that could be gone.