~ Chapter ~ 25 ~ Apartment ~

"Aria don't cry. What's wrong, talk to me love, what is it" he asks softly and rubs my back. I look at him and the longer I do the more I cry. I look away and hug him. Stop crying, stop crying, stop crying. Aria stop crying.

He holds me tightly close to him and I could feel that his breathing was getting heavier. "What's the matter Aria. Please don't cry" he says in a soft and quiet tone "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Can you, can you step out for a little bit. Christian I'm sorry" I say and hold my hands up against my face to cover myself. "Y-yeah" he says and let's me go slowly and gets out of the bathroom then shuts the door behind him.

I exhale loudly and cry. I wasn't planning on crying tonight, but I'm always fucking crying so it's honestly expected of me.
~
"Aria, can I come in?" He asks. I wipe my eyes and turn around to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red.

"Y-yeah" I say and wipe my eyes once again. He opens the door and steps in. "I'm sorry Christian. I didn't expect to cry tonight. I'm sorry if I ruined your plans for tonight" I say and get off of the sink. "Don't say that. You didn't ruin anything, my plans for tonight were just to be with you and around you" he says and stands behind me.

I wash my face in hopes that the redness and puffiness will go down.

I look up at him then at myself. "You should start peeling that off of your face" I say and kind of chuckle "did you hear me? You didn't ruin my plans" he says again and wraps his arms around my body again. I heard you Christian, I can't help but think I did though. "I'm glad that I didn't, but still. You need to start peeling that off" I say not wanting to cry again. "Start peeling it off then" he says and turns me around and picks me up and places me back on the sink.

"Smile" I say. He does it quickly and gets the feeling of the peel. "Oh hell no" he says worried. I chuckle at his pain.

"Aria this hurts" he says and puts his hands at my waist and squeezes me as I start to peel. "Ouch. Fuck, ssss" he says and winces. "Christian don't be a baby" I say and peel more "this is definitely tar Aria" he says and applies more pressure onto my waist.

"I'm almost done" I say and pull a big chunk. "Fuck!" He says loudly and whimpers at the pain. I might like it when you're in a little pain.

I smile and finish peeling the face mask. I then wrap it up into a ball and throw it away. "I'm sorry" I say and laugh "never again" he says and shakes his head then looks at himself through the mirror. "Okay" I say and go back to what had happened before.

"Hey c'mon" he says and picks me up from the sink. He places small kisses on my lips as he walks us to my bed. He places me gently on it and I get under the cover. He takes his pants and socks off then joins me. "Can I take you to breakfast, work, lunch, then pick you up and go get dinner after work?" He asks. I lift my head up.

"You can do that" I say and smile. Genuinely smile. "Thank you" he says and kisses me. "You don't want to do anything?" I ask him since we were just laying there.

"Aria we don't have to do anything when I come over. I'll come over to see you and spend time with you as long as you allow me to" he says and rubs my back. "But you said earlier-" I say confused but he interrupts "we don't have to do anything. I could lay here for hours and hours with you" he says "well then why did you say that?" I ask curiously "I said it because it was in the moment. Aria do you want to?" He asks me.

"No. I mean, I don't mean it like that, it's not that I'm not attracted to you. You're handsome and funny, but like I like that you said we could just lay here you know? Because you right we shouldn't force ourselves onto anything. You know what I'm saying? So it's like yes and no. It's just like, what you said, it's what happens in the moment and, my god I haven't stopped talking" I say and cover my mouth. "Keep talking you're cute when you rant" he says as he's looking into my eyes.