Chapter ~ 41 ~ Plan

My fathers body drops to the ground and he screams in pain. Aria turns around and points the gun at him. "I'm not killing you" she says and looks at me.

Armando starts running out but Aria shoots a couple of times and in one of those she hits him in the shoulder and he falls also.

"Finish this bullshit" she says and walks to me. There was no emotion in her anymore, nothing but anger. She hands me the gun and I take it. My father looks at me and begs me not to kill him through his eyes. As if I would have mercy for him and take his request into consideration.

I put the gun on my waist, grab the little knife I had that I usually used to cut tape off of something, this time it was going to be used to bleed my father to death.

"Sit up" I say to him, eager to just get it over with and never have to deal with him again.

He doesn't listen so I grab his hair and pull him up, leaning him on the wall. I grab chains that were close by and wrap them around his wrists then begin to tie him to the polls that ran throughout the ceiling of the warehouse.

"Son, please! Stop!" My father cries as he hangs from the polls.

"Shut the fuck up" I say and stand in front of him, glaring at him and remembering every single bad thing he ever did to me or caused me to have.

He cries and cries like a bitch.

"I'm not going to ask you again!" I yell and punch him in the stomach. His body jerks back and he quiets his cries while trying to regain his air.

"If you can give me a good reason on why you were such a piece of fucking shit dad, I'll kill you quickly" I say and hold the knife in my hand. Armando was still crying and looking at me and Aria.

"Hey! Can you shut the hell up!" Aria yells at him. He nodded and cries in silence "you're next, just wait your turn" she says and leans on the counter. I look at her and then back at my dad. There's no emoting.

"Christian mijo please!" My father yells and lets out a cry. I punch him and his head falls back then forward. I liked seeing him like this, I know it's sick but at least I got to see him weak once, it still doesn't complete my satisfaction on making him hurt the way he hurt me but this would have to do.

"Dije que te callaras la puta boca!" I yell and punch him again. He hangs and blood drips from his mouth, eyebrows, forehead, cheeks and lips. I need more. This isn't enough. I'm not done.

"Christian don't you think he's had enough?" Aria says quietly behind me. I turn to her angrily.

"Aria if this is enough for you go fucking think about all of the bad shit you went through and go to your father and just kill him. Don't torture him. Just kill him. This isn't enough. It's never going to meet my satisfaction so Aria let me do this!" I say angrily and glare at her. Her expression changes.

She takes a moment to breathe and in that one moment I feel so sorry.

"I understand that you are mad Christian, but not for one second do you ever yell at me again" she says angrily and glares at me as she walks closer to me.

"Don't fucking yell at me because you have a broken and fucked life just like me. If you think for one second I don't want to hurt my father over and over again, you don't know me at all, but I also am not going to torture anyone" she tells me and looks up angrily me.

"I'm sorry" I say regretting every since angry word I had said to her.

"Finish now. I want to go" she says and walks to Armando. She stands over him then scoffs and walks back to the counter. She watches me as her father was about twenty feet to her side and Armando about seventeen feet away from her.

Suddenly I hear the sound of running. I turn back and see Armando running and holding his shoulder, then suddenly another gun shot. His body falls again but this time there was no cries or scream. I look at Aria who had the "what the fuck" expression on her face.

He mouth was gaping open and she was holding my fathers gun in her hands. Her eyes jerk to me, frightened.

"I killed him" she says quietly and she looks back at Armando. "Stop it, don't think about it, just go get in the car and wait for me" I say, trying to calm her.

I won't lie and say that I wasn't shocked because I was, she had just killed a man. Aria killed someone.

"Christian I killed him" she says and drops the gun. Her body stiff. I could feel that she was scared.

"Aria please go get in the car" I demand and walk to her. She backs away while looking at me then nods and goes quickly to my car, shutting the big door behind her.

I turn around to face my father who was still bleeding.

"It's rude to make messes in other peoples places" I say, annoyed at the thought of having to get someone to clean his mess up. Cries and grunts leave his mouth.

"Hey you listening?" I ask and crouch down. Now looking up at him. His eyes were open and he kept his gaze down, he didn't look at me.

"Well then" I say and grab my knife and start making small cuts on his arms. He cries and screams, begging me to stop, but it only infuriates me more.

"STOP! STOP! I'M SORRY! CHRISTIAN I'M SORRY!" He screams.  I stop and clean the blade off on his cream colored pants. The red making the color pop out more.

"You still haven't answered my question" I say angrily. "I don't know Christian! I don't know why I was such a piece of shit fa-father to you!" He yells and cries. "Bullshit! You had a reason because you only hurt me and not Lena!" I yell back at him, my emotions making me want to cry. You can't cry.

He just cries so I hit him as many more times I have to, to get him to tell me.

"I'M NOT YOUR FATHER!" He screams and cries. I pause and my heart drops.

What the fuck do you mean you aren't my fucking father?

"Stop fucking bullshitting with me!" I say and cut him again. "I'M NOT! CHRISTIAN I PROMISE I'M NOT LYING! PLEASE STOP!" He screams in painful cries.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU AREN'T MY FATHER!" I scream back angrily.

"YES! YES I AM! YOUR MOTHER HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE ME! THEY HAD YOU ON ACCIDENT AND I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN I WAS ALREADY WITH HER! I FIGURED IT OUT AND SINCE THEN I'VE RESENTED YOU! I'M SORRY!" He cries and looks at me. His eyes were red and low, he almost looked like he was high but he wasn't, he'd just been crying like a bitch.

"I'm not even your FUCKING CHILD AND YOU STILL HURT ME LIKE HOW YOU DID! WHO'S MY REAL FATHER!" I scream and feel tears leaving my eyes.

"I-I don't know" he says after a while, roughly and weakly. He's going out.

"YES YOU DO! TELL ME!" I scream and slap him. His head falls back and his body doesn't fight me anymore. I'm killing him.

"He-he's not around" Pedro says and blood starts to pool on my floor. "TELL ME WHO HE IS YOU FUCKER!" I scream and cry. I don't want to cry but I can't not.

"Christian, I-I'm sorry for..." he says weakly. His body start relaxing.

"For everything" he finishes and his body hangs completely, not one muscle was fighting to move. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

I start punching him out of anger and kicking him. Eventually I even start cutting him once again, hoping he'd feel everything but he was already dead.

He didn't even look human and the sight of him made me even more disgusted than I already was by him. I step back and look at the three dead body's in my warehouse and the live one in the corner of the room, his back facing me. He's a pussy also.

"Kane get the fuck up" I say angrily and walk to him. I grab his arm harshly and pull him quickly with me, making him trip and fall a couple of times. I wipe my eyes before I meet Aria who was in the car staring blankly out of the window.