introduction

Vansh Singh Rajput : A powerful person with great personality and body like greek god. The most eligible bachelor and youngest businessman. He is the no one businessman of the world at the age of 27. His business is at top from 7 years. Beside this he is the current mafia boss of underworld. Everyone is under his control even the government. Every one fears him to their death because of his merciless nature and cruelity . He is the cruelest person alive on the earth that's why his name is Devil . He is the devil in disguise of human skin. And this devil doesn't have emotions because he doesn't have a heart to feel emotions. According to him emotion is the greatest weakness of a person and according to him, person like him  should not have any weakness.

Aaradhya Roy : A girl with golden heart and sunshine smile

Aaradhya Roy : A girl with golden heart and sunshine smile . She is very beautiful but unaware about it. She has the kindest heart. She  helps everyone but when she need help there is no one beside her to help.
She loves song and dance very much it's her escape from the harsh reality of the world.
She has the most beautiful smile . Her honey brown eyes shine beautifully in sunlight. Her waist reaching straight hairs starts dancing whenever the wind blow. Her button nose looks amazing. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like the introduction

Next part will be uploaded soon