something in air

When Sarathak came inside after being done with his punishment he was shocked to see the person in front of him getting torchered by the devil. He asked one of the bodyguard near him. The guard tell him the whole story. So he understood but when he moved towards the person to see his face he got to see....................

Mr. Roy. Mr Roy was tied up with chains on the chair. His face has been cuts, marks and prints of vansh hand. His one hand was bleeding it was like he had cutter his hand.
Sarthak was now totally confused of his behavior.

After some time he left him. Mr Roy's state was not so good by then. Vansh cleaned himself and went outside with sarthak. They both sat in the car. Not being able to handle his curiosity he finally asked him.

"yaar vansh you are really confusing me. First all of you agreed to marry. Then the girl whom you was marrying run away from the marriage then you proposed sorry ordered to marry the younger sister of the bride and her parents also agreed to marry their daughter. Even dadaji didn't objected in this matter. And now you are torchering the father of Bhabhi. And one more thing how you left the khushi cause as far as I know you, you won't leave anyone who go against you. And where the fuck khushi is "

But vansh ignored him and went inside the building of Rajput industry whereas sarthak was standing there dumbfounded.

At mansion

The helper showed Aaradhya the  mansion.

But in the middle only she got tired and hungry also. They were passing in the corridor when she looked outside to see the sun was setting down. It was almost late evening. The helper turned towards her and asked politely.

"mam do you want to rest" as the helper  looked at her tired self.

"hmm" she replied not being able to answer anything other than that.

"mam this way please " the helper said.

"can I say something" Aaradhya asked the lady helper.

"you don't have to ask ma'am you surely can say anything " the help replied politely.

"please don't call me ma'am" she requested as she was feeling awkward suddenly being called as ma'am.

"sorry ma'am I can't do anything regarding it, you are our master' wife and we should and  have to address you as ma'am only " the helper replied.

"okay" saying so she starts walking with the helper.

They went inside the kitchen where chefs were present. Everyone introduced themselves to Aaradhya.

After that they all starts doing their work. But Aaradhya also wanted to help them so she asked them

"can I also help you "

"no need ma'am you should you must be tired " the staff said to her.

"I want to help please " she said with puppy eyes which successfully made them agree to her.
So she started cooking food while others started doing their work.

"ma'am do you need any help " one of the chef asked.

"no just tell me where the ingredients are " she said.

"Okay" with that she showed her all the ingredients.

She started preparing food with her full attention. One thing she loves the most is doing work. And cooking food give her relaxation. Yeah it would be odd for people but she is the way she is. After sometimes she cooked all the food and went to his bedroom for the shower.

Meanwhile vansh quickly finished his work and stood up to go to mansion. Sarthak and samarth both got shocked to see him leaving office this early from his usual time. The staff was also shocked to see their boss leaving early.