my wife

"y-es "

"NO"

Came two voice one was loud enough to suppress the second one.

Now the confusing gazes settle on Vansh.

"whyy" sarthak whined but seeing the glare composed his body.

Vansh eyes then went on Aaradhya who immediately lowered her eyes, his eyes still lingered on her and he spoke with the tone which said that there will be no further discussion.

"I am going that way only so I will drop her off at her university " as he said that Aaradhya looked at him with the speed of light which could have sprained her neck but thanks to goodness it didn't happened. Her eyes met his which was already on her for the whole time and boommm

Nothing happened as she quickly adverted her gaze remembering the talk of the helpers that how it angered vansh  when anybody look into his eyes and it's not like that anyone had that courage to do so also.

Silence once again filled the atmosphere and there was no one to defy him.

Aaradhya looked up when she saw that someone was putting more food in her plate. She shook her head at the helper indicating that she didn't wanted extra but her came on halt when she heard him

"eat"

Nodding her head she started eating the food and again there was placed a big glass of milk in front of her. She looked at him and he ordered her with his eyes to finish the whole glass of milk. She with heavy heart looked at milk like requesting the milk to vaporise in the air

"it won't happen "  he said to no one in particular but Aaradhya knew it was for her only. She picked up the glass and closed her eyes and finished the whole glass. She mumbled Hitler in her own for her dear husband.

Now they were standing outside and the monster (car) stopped in front of them.

The driver came out of the car and opened the passenger seat for vansh

"I'll drive "  he said. Bowing his head the driver back away.

Aaradhya stood there not knowing what to do and the presence of that many bodyguards following didn't help either. She was in her own daze when she saw a hand opening the door of passengers seat she turned to look back who opened the door but get hit by something hard but warm. She looked up and there her husband, staring at her lost in his own thoughts. He is really warm the thought came in her mind . They both were in there own world to even notice the shocked gaze of the bodyguards.

shaking her head get away with the thoughts she step back to make some distance but soon missed the warmness.

They both were now seated in the car which was talking to wind .