sour and sweet moments

There stood two handsome men. Aaradhya was confused seeing her husband's reaction towards the unknown guests.

" They are your devars (brother in laws) beta " said a voice from the stood men.

There came an old yet strong figure of Dhanraj Singh Rajput vansh dadaji (grandfather) .

Aaradhya nodded gaining the information about her brother in laws.

Aaradhya went towards him and bent to touch his feet but was stopped by him in the middle.

"A queen should never bow down in front of anyone beta and moreover my blessings are always with you beta" he said while softly caressing her hairs.

Aaradhya for first time felt a fatherly love which was directed towards her she loved this feeling while someone was burning in some unknown jealously. It should have been his hands which should caress or touch or play with her hairs. But the jealousy of that someone soon faded seeing the small smile on playing the face of his rose face.

Aaradhya just nodded not knowing what else to do. Her gaze then went towards the new men who were now her devars who were looking at her only.

'' you two introduce yourself and take blessings from your bhabhi sa'' said or ordered dadaji to both men.

They both look towards dadaji with the look of ' i am not interested all this type of shits ' but one glare from former mafia king was enough to tell them who has the power to order.

Aaradhya look at their this interaction and said

''there's no need for this dadaji''

She herself was not liking the idea of someone elder than her touching her feets.

''There's need beta they should learn to respect elder, and you both are you waiting for invitation to touch her feet '' he first spoke while looking at Aaradhya and then at the men no not looking but glaring.

The younger one came forward and bent to touch her feets but she stopped him in middle only.

'' myself Ruhan Singh Rathod '' saying so he moved back to his place.

Then the older one came forward and introduced himself in his deep but emotionless voice

'' Aditya Singh Rathod'' and saying so  he moved back.

Two dangerous glares were directed towards Aditya but he cared less.

A maid came and informed them that dinner was ready. All the Rathod men just nodded their head and head towards the dining room. Vansh was amm silent he was just watching all the scenes unfolding in front of him.

They all settled on the seats. Vansh was on the first head chair and opposite to him sat dadaji on the second head chair. Ruhan sat on the middle chair in left side and opposite to him sat Aditya on right side. Aaradhya just stood there not knowing where to sit just stood there.

Looking at his wife he knew that what she was thinking so he spoke no sorry sorry ordered

''sit '' while pointing towards the chair beside him.

It's now only she noticed that chair. It was different from every other chair present there. It had beautiful carvings on the border of it. Beautiful flowers were carved on it with golden touch there were different types of stones also on it. In the middle a mesmerizing rose was carved on which a beautiful crown was placed. The rose was of golden color.

She thought that it was just paint. Oh poor she don't know it was all real.

''sit '' he again said. And let me tell you one thing Vansh Singh Rathod never ever like to repeat anything but as we all know everything has exception so he also has exception maybe.