The marriage

Aaradhya got ready in the bridal attire which was for her elder sister. The red bridal lehenga, the minimal makeup which was done by the makeup artist. She was looking perfect and beautiful but there was one thing missing her happiness. She was just sitting looking at her reflection like telling her situations to her as no one was there to hear her. Many thoughts were occupying her mind.

She was looking broken, a broken soul which now wanted to leave this cruel world. She had enough now, now she can't bear a thing. She was tired of her life, tired of struggling to live the life peacefully.

She looked at her reflection there she saw a girl with dreams in her eyes. Wanting to flying in the sky but some demon came and cut off her wings. She cried,  cried to them to leave her to let her go.

She was that girl from childhood she wanted love. Love what a strange word. People call it the best feeling but she don't know what being loved felt like she never got that from the beginning . So there's no point to talk about it. But they can't do that can they. From beginning she thought that maybe they would love her one day like they love her siblings but no.
She did everything to make them love her to be proud of her. She did everything to get their affection. She stay awake at nights to study to be a topper. She did everything that they said to her without questioning to them thinking that they will praise her but no it never happened.

They agreed to marry her with her sister's would be husband. She can't marry him she can't marry anyone. She was too tired to face any other problem.

She wanted to achieve her dreams the dream where she will live a peaceful life.

how did she forgot that whatever she would dream  will be not happen in the real life .

She also wanted her parents to support her to encourage her to achieve something not to discourage her. Her whole life they just discourage her. They made her feel useless which she is. She is just a burden on them which they wanted to take off from their heads so they married her off to a total stranger. She is just a replacement of her sister just replacement.

So she don't have any hope in this marriage and seeing her fate it's true though.

''knock ''

''knock''

Someone knocked on the door bringing her back to the earth. She opened the door there stood her cousin sister Akanksha. She is the only person who ever cared about her.  She is like her sister far better from her real sister. They both study in the same university and she always supported her.

When aakansha saw her a look of pity swam in her eyes. She came inside the room and took my hand in hers.

Author pov

''how are you'' asked akanksha looking at aaradhya who was not showing any emotions at all. She was all silent and looking calm. But a storm was going on inside her.

'' i am fine, what will happen to me '' said aaradhya with a small smile hiding her pain.

'' don't do this your ' i am fine ' drama infront of me when you clearly not. aaradhya please tell me you don't want to do this marriage na. I will help you to run away from this marriage please tell me. I am your sister not real but I am. You had already suffered a lot because of your good for nothing family '' said akanksha.

'' akanksha '' said aaradhya in a little firm tone to remind her that she was talking bad about her badi ma.

'' what akanksha i am saying the truth only. Aaradhya please back off from this marriage it will ruin your future. He is mafia he will make your life hell. He is very cruel and dangerous. He is heartless i am warning you aaradhya please just run away from the marriage I will manage here. Rudy is waiting for you on the entrance with his car. '' said akanksha making Aaradhya's eyes widen. This duo had made the full plan to take her with them.

Aaradhya was going to reply her when Mrs Roy came in the room .

'' are you ready '' asked Mrs Roy to which aaradhya just nodded her head. Mrs Roy came forward and put the veil down to cover aaradhya's cheeks which had their slap print.

They both walked toward mandap where Vansh was already sitting. She now saw her soon to be husband. And the new information about her husband made her shiver. She with the step of turtle reached there.

The priest was chanting the mantras while putting ghee in the sacred fire pit. The flames were high like they were indicating something,  something like burning, burning in ashes . The fire was like it will burn the whole world on the contrary it was also indicating the warmness in the cold night day. Bringing light to the dark.

They both stood for the pheras. They took the seven round around the holy fire . After that the priest asked Vansh to tie the nuptial chain around her neck. And fill her hair partition with vermillion, a little bit of vermillion fall on her nose. She had  her eyes closed and when she opened them there she saw her life being ending.

It ends here. All her dream can be seen burning into ashes infront of her in the fire. She was staring blankly at the fire.

Priest asked them to take blessings from the elders. Aaradhya and Vansh stood up from there place. Aaradhya took the blessing of the priest by touching his feet but Vansh didn't bulge from his place. He was looking at everything with emotionless face. The priest blessed aaradhya to have a happy married life to which aaradhya wanted to how. Happiness in her life what a great joke.

She moved towards the elders Mr and Mrs Roy and Vansh dadaji. She touched the feet on Vansh dadaji who give her blessing but when she was going to take blessings from mr and Mrs Roy Vansh stopped her by holding her arms lightly. She looked at him with confusion so he replied '' we are getting late so just stop all this formalities and come with me'' in his unusual calm voice which shock everyone present there but aaradhya got scared cause his calm voice was also terrifying her so what will happen when they reached his house . She knows that he burst her sister's anger on her and she was afraid of it.

'' mr rajput at least let me hug my precious daughter one last time please I request you '' asked Mrs rajput in pleading tone like she reply want to hug her precious daughter (note the sarcasm) akanksha who was seeing this felt like to puke whereas aaradhya knew that she was showing her fake love. Vansh just gave a curt nod to her and move aside.

Mrq roy came to hug her precious daughter. She hugged her and said in her ears ''finally the burden on our head has been removed and don't worry my sweet daughter your husband will surely make your life a living hell do I think you won't miss us. '' with a smirk but soon change her expression into sad one and show her fake crocodile tears. '' i will miss you very much my my daughter 'n said mrs roy after detaching herself from aaradhya.

Hearing her aaradhya felt a strong shiver in her body.

Vansh and aaradhya we're towards his car and bodyguards open the door for both of them. Aaradhya nervously sat inside but her lehenga was hanging outside which vansh saw. He moved towards when she immediately moved inside the car like running away from him . He moved away from there and went to sion his seat keeping a good distance between both of them.

Aaradhya was playing with her bangles and fingers and her legs were continuously shaking from the fear fear of going to a new hell,  fear of him. She was thankful that her legs were hidden under  her lehenga.

Vansh was busy in his mobile doing his work. He was looking at the phone very angrily and in cue aaradhya moved her head in his direction and seeing him angry she didnt know what was coming for her. She immediately turn her face towards window. The atmosphere in car of very thick and tension was bubbling up. With the tension and feared atmosphere the car reached a very beautiful mansion.

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry for the late update.

Please tell me how's the chapter.

Do you want their pov (point of view) if yes whose first.

And I am setting a target of 10+ votes for the next update. Hope you all won't mind.

If you have any suggestions regarding the story then please let me know. You can do me at loveforbooks_69.

Bye and take care ❤