teaser of next chapter

And she hugged him more tightly being afraid, frightened and don't know what.

Vansh halt on his place his hands were in fist and his fist was in the air, his red angry eyes were now coming to its original colour.

"please ple-ase stop " Aaradhya again repeated without opening her eyes.

Vansh opened his fist and grab her hands, feeling his hand on her hand she thought that he wanted to remove her hand from his body, so she herself started detaching her hands but vansh grabbed her hands and made her actions stop.

He turn himself in her arms to face her, her eyes were still closed.

"open your eyes jaan" he said ever so softly while caressing her cheeks with his thumb.

She opened her eyes but didn't dare to look into his eyes, the whole scenario was repeating in her mind , Rahul's bleeding face came in her mind causing a shiver to ran down her spine, she hates blood, she is afraid of it. She was shivering without her knowing. She was getting panick attacks, she needed her pills or else she won't clam down.

Vansh noticed her state so he slowly put her head on his chest where a organ name heart reside, she listened to his heartbeat which surprisingly calm her down.

"it's okay everything is fine I am here "  he said softly to not scare her more.

" if anyone ever dare or even think to hurt my wife they have to be ready to face their  death  very brutally by the devil itself " he said assuring Aaradhya and warning everyone present there.

Isha and her gang members were now fearing for their death. The devil itself will kill them in his own cruel way.

"she is my queen she is the queen of this king and no one  means on one has right to disrespect her " he said while cutting rahul's skin from his body , Rahul was screaming from top of his lungs, he was crying but did his tears affect him the answer is a clear no .

He signal his men to torcher isha as he don't want to  touch or even look at another women other than his jaan.

Isha was afraid and was screaming for help

" you were saying someone coward but you are doing the things which coward do " he said and signal his men to give the electric current to her.

Vansh pov

I was always away from any addiction but then she came in my life and now
I am addicted to her, like a drug addict. She is my drug she is my sanity, she is in my mind whole the time messing with it but I am liking it all this. She is my addiction and without her I will no longer live.

-Ak

Comment your thoughts on this please .

Atleast 5 comments.

I hope you like it.

Anyone exited about the upcoming chapter.