the revelation

Closing his in relaxation he mumbled

"My jaan"

"My rose, my Aaradhya "

Yes all the paintings were of Aaradhya .

Vansh pov

I stared at my wife's portrait.

My wife.

My rose.

My Aaradhya.

The day she came in my life, my life completely changed.

I still remembered the day when I saw her for the first time which was 5 years back.

Five years ago

I was in the streets of Mumbai finding him as our security team found out his hide out. My guards were spread all over the area finding him.

I was walking on the streets when I reached a small park unknowingly I stopped there for some time. My team informed me that they caught him. I told them to bring him there.

I sat on the bench which was in the park while whistling and thinking about the ways to kill him.

Suddenly my gaze fell on a girl wearing red colored dress, her ears were adorned with small earrings like thing, her lips were looking like some soft petal of a flower , and her doe eyes it was looking beautiful, her nose was small buttoned like of shape, her cheeks were puffy and was looking soft, her face was clearly showing her innocence. Her lips were looking red, when she lift up her eyelids her eyes  shined due to sun rays falling over them. Her face was looking ethereal in sun light and her hairs flowing due to wind. 

She  holding a small packet of chocolate in her soft and milky hands and  was looking at it like that was the only thing in the world. Looking at her like that I got confirmed that she was hungry way too much

She was sitting on the a bench when a small boy towards her.

" Didi can you me give your chocolate I am very hungry , I will give you my rose in return please " the boy said to her looking hopefully at her and bring his hand out which was holding a rose.

She looked at her chocolate and then at the boy, the boy seemed hungry to her so she  nodded her head while giving her chocolate to the boy.

The boy smiled fully and tucked the rose in her hairs while giving a quick peck on her cheeks while bring a real, innocent smile on her face and at that moment it felt like I was captured in her smile, that smile of hers was......................

I can't even describe that in words. With the rose in her hairs she was looking like a real goddess coming from heaven. Words were not enough to describe her beauty.

My legs started walking on their own, I was hypnotize by her but suddenly I feel someone calling me making me come out of her.

"what were you thinking vansh you were admiring some girl, get a grip on yourself vansh , don't forget your mission. "

It was totally opposite of my self to admire let alone even look at any girl.
I always had control over my hormones but just now it break just because of that girl. I thought to teach her a lesson to mess with my mind so I turned around but she was not there. There was a little diary lying there curiosity got out of me so i asked the guard to bring it to me but I got call from my men about that fucker. I for last time looked in that direction and then went away with full of thoughts.

'I wanted to see her once again' heart

'yes to teach her a good  lesson so that she won't again mess with me ' brain.