gift

After the dinner she went inside the bedroom where her luggage and study materials were kept by the helpers. She quickly went towards it to look at her luggage when her gaze fell on  a red colored rectangle box.

The curiosity rose within her but she knows to suppress her curiosity so without looking at it again she checked her books and all.

Suddenly the door got open revealing  your majesty stopping her actions. His gaze went towards her and he starts walking towards her. He came close and close to her stopping just few inches away making her breathe hitched due to the close proximity. And then he took one more step and bend towards her making her close her eyes. He hugged her not completely but it was looking like that his huge body towering her small figure his head slightly touching her forehead because of him being bend over her. (samjhe?)

After some seconds he back away but that some seconds were like eternity to Aaradhya.

"you don't have to cook food " he said that sentence without knowing how badly it hurt her. She herself wasn't understanding that why  in the hell his words are affecting her when she surely heard worse than this for nearly her whole life. Is it because he is her husband or she had any feelings for him. No she surely don't have feelings for him. She is herself broken fully then how can she have feelings for anyone else.

"ah~" she hissed when she felt something very cold on her right hand. When she looked up she see her husband  applying ointment on her hand where there was burn marks which she got when she was preparing all the food. But it was nothing she had more severe burns than this one.

Her eyes were  fixed on her husband who was now blowing on her burn to reduce the pain but why he is doing this. Why he is caring about his replaced bride.

"just focus on your studies " he said after being done with applying ointment on her burn.

"than-k yo-u " she said.

"no need " he said in his usual authorative voice scaring the poor soul. She didn't understand him a few seconds ago he was caring about her and now scaring her.

"oh-ky-y" she replied with her trembling voice.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and said few unholy words in low voice and inaudible voice but Aaradhya heard him the silent room.

"do not-t curse please-e "  she requested him. His cursing again reminded her, her past which she don't want to remember.

While hearing her he immediately opened his eyes one to see pain and hurt in her eyes but soon it all went away when she lowered her gaze down to the ground. He didnt understand that why he saw that emotion in her eyes.

Mentally cursing himself for cursing in front of her he spoke, "I am so- , okay " he was going to apologise oh sorry how wrong I am to think that the great Vansh Singh Rajput can say sorry, the word itself is not in his dictionary.

"now sleep you have university tomorrow "he said  but this time with a little calm and soft voice?

"but-t where? " she asked him.

"on bed probably? " he replied in due tone.

That she also know but then where he will sleep, it's not like he will leave his room and more over she don't want to trouble him with her presence.

"the-n whr-re will you sleep-p "she was afraid to talk to him but still asked the question.

"on bed " he said again in duh tone.