ch 5

Roy villa

There was hustle and bustle going on in roy villa . Everyone was moving here and there. Why will they not. Today is the marriage of the eldest daughter of Roy family. The whole villa was decorated with beautiful lights . The villa was looking amazing.

A girl with hands full of boxes was walking down the stairs while telling the florist to bring the favourite flowers of her sister who tell her to arrange the flowers at end moment.

She was wearing a beautiful maroon colour Anarkali suit with duptta (veil) and her favourite jumka. She had applied kajal on her eyes and that's it.

'' aaradhya come here '' called Mrs Roy

'' aaradhya come here '' called Mrs Roy .

'' yes mrs roy '' said aaradhya .

'' call khushi it's time to go to venue '' ordered mrs roy.

'' yes'' said aaradhya

Khushi room

Khushi was talking to someone on phone when a door knock disturbed her . She cut the call hurriedly and open the door. She saw Aaradhya on the door . She asked her '' what do you want '' rudely to hide her fear.

Aaradhya got confused as why khushi is sweating in full ac.

''are you ok miss khusi why are you sweating '' asked aaradhya being concerned for her

'' it's none of your business so stay away from it and tell me why did you came here'' asked khushi.

'' mrs roy called you, its time to leave '' informed aaradhya.

They all leaved for the venue and Aaradhya booked a cab for her to reach the venue. The venue was beautiful.

Whereas Vansh side

Vansh was working on his laptop with a straight face when Sarthak entered his cabin .

'' bro are you for real it's your marriage today and here you are working '' said Sarthak being surprised not shock as he knows that how much workaholic he was.

'' so '' said Vansh

'' soooooo are you serious bro '' exclaimed sarthak being sarthak

'' get ready fast dadaji called me to get you to the venue '' informed sarthak when Vansh phone buzzed.  He look at the caller id and picked up the call.

'' okay I am coming '' said Vansh to the person who was on other side of the call

''let's go for my wedding '' said Vansh with a smirk to which sarthak got confused but agreed with him.

Vansh got dressed in black Armani suit looking deviously handsome. He gelled his hair nicely . His face was as always emotionless.