ch 4

Aaradhya was sitting in the cab going towards Roy villa. Her legs were continuously shaking with fear and anxiety. She was thinking about her family members . Thinking about them send chills in her body.  She was moving closer towards the hell the Roy villa.  Only she knows how difficultly she came out from that hell 3 years ago but again going inside that hell was shaking her to the core .

For a normal person family is their biggest strength who support them but for her it was her biggest fear and cause of her anxiety and panic attacks.  Everyone have good memories with their families but not with Aaradhya . She only het slapping and scoldings from her family. For a girl her biggest hero is her father but for her , her father was her villain. For a girl her is her mother is her strength, support and love but for Aaradhya she was the women who made her self doubt on herself  and her capabilities. For a girl her brother and sister are her best friend who always support and encourage her but not with her.

She was thinking all when the cab stopped in front of a big villa. She came out of the cab and paid the driver.

With each step her heart beat and anxiety was increasing

With each step her heart beat and anxiety was increasing. She reached the entrance and looked at it for a while and then rang the door bell.  A lady in her late 40's opened the door. She greet her .  The lady tell her to come with her in living room so she went with her.

Seeing the person in front of her,  her breathe hitched.  Mr. Roy was sitting on the couch with an angry look. She he sees her his expression changed into annoyed one.

'' Good good afternoon Mr.  Roy '' greeted Aaradhya.

'' is this the time i told you to come '' shouted Mr. Roy making aaradhya flinched.

'' I i am sorry Mr. Roy ac-actually i couldn't find the cab on on time that's why I gott late. '' said aaradhya stammering badly.

'' just shut up '' shouted he '' and tell me why did you slap Mr.  Khanna's daughter .

'' Mr Roy it it was not not my faul..... ''
Thud
Mr Roy slapped her hard making her stumbled a bit.

''You have started moving your hands a lot don't you'' said Mr. Roy

''no-o no dad it's not like ......''
Thud 
Again he slapped her.

'' HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME DAD WITH THIS FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS'' and again slapped her

How can she forget that she was forbidden to call her parents as mom and dad since childhood . She has to address them as Sir and ma'am or Mr.  and Mrs. Roy.  She remembers the day of her childhood when by mistake she calls Mr. Roy as dad to which she got the punishment of starvation for two days and beating. After that she got her lesson but now she also she did the same mistake of her childhood even after getting the lesson. Realising her mistake she immediately tried to apologize.

'' so-sorry i i so sorry sir I won't repeat my my mistake again ''
'' but please listen listen to me one time '' she requested to Mr Roy which went to deaf ears as he said

'' i don't want to hear anything from your dirty mouth did you understand so shut your mouth and.... '' he was speaking only when a beautiful girl came and hugged Mr. Roy who in return hugged the girl and kissed her forehead lovingly '' dad I miss you soo much'' said the eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roy khushi.

'' me too my baby '' said Mr. Roy lovingly

Seeing the while scenario aaradhya felt a pang in her heart . It's not like that she hates her sister but she also want to be in her place.  She also wants to hug his father and call him dad. She also wants her father's love.  But knowing her fate she just smile at her fate scolds herself to think like that cause she don't deserve anyone's love. She is nothing,  just a burden on her parents. She can't be loved cause she don't have a beautiful face and body , she doesn't even successful in her life. Why would anyone love her. So now she just accept whatever happens in her life with her beautiful smile. 

Thinking about her all this she reached her room which was small but enough for her. A small window with her favorite place balcony where the flowers were planted. A shelf and table and a small bed with bathroom.

She was going to sit on the bed when Mrs. Roy came into her sight so she stood up .

'' get your lazy ass up and go help the maids with work '' spatted she

Aaradhya just now her head and went to help the maids.

She entered the kitchen and resale lady who has opened the door for her saw her and asked her politely '' do you need anything '' to which she nodded her head in negative. '' i came here to help you '' informed aaradhya.
'' you don't have to we will manage you go you came just now you must be tired. '' said reena the maid with concern for the girl. '' no mrs. Roy told me so '' with that she starts cooking for the lunch without any help cause she loves to do any work because it keeps her distracted from her life's problem.

Mrs Roy and khushi was sitting on the dining table while Aaradhya was serving them the food. ''  baby how do you want your wedding dress to be '' asked Mrs Roy to khushi '' mom I want the most beautiful and expensive lehenga made by professional designers . I have some ideas about it '' replied khushi . Hearing their conversation Aaradhya didn't take much time to understand that her elder sister marriage was going to be happen and no one tell her about it.  Oh sorry how can she forget that they don't feel important to tell her about her sister's marriage . Although they don't show any affection towards her but she still have some hopes but it also crash. She was thinking this when the curry fell from her hand on khushi's dress edge and on aaradhya's hand also and her hand got burn but thankfully khushi didn't get burn. Khushi stood up from her chair and shout in her '' how dare you ruin my dress? Don't you have eyes? Do you even know how expensive it was?  It's cost it more than your whole semester fees . Bloody bitch '' saying so she went towards her room behind her Mrs Roy also went towards her after cursing aaradhya and at last calling her  'useless' .

After this whole drama Aaradhya's appetite died so she went in her room and stood in front on the mirror and looked at her reflection. Her whole day's incidents came infront of her eyes and the words said by them starts roaming in her mind  ''useless ''
''bitch'' ''curse'' and what not.

The mark of the slap was still on her face. It was like a permanent print. Her hand moved toward her left cheek where mr roy slapped earlier . She hissed.

That's why she never wanted to came here. Although she loves them but she can't live with them.  Their taunts, beatings, slappings,  insult keep echoing in her mind telling her that she is just useless .

She put her both hands on her both the ears to stop that sound but couldn't able to do so. She looked at her reflection and said '' it's okay it's okay everything will be fine.  I'm with you I with you I will always. Just don't cry don't please . I am here with you '' she quickly took her bag and took out her medicines and eat that. After sometimes she got normal and sat on the bed with a thud..

It was her first day in this well after three years and now only she gets panick attack. What will happen with her after this day. How will she survive in this hell with this devil's.

- Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! 

So how's the chapter please tell.

If you have any suggestions regarding the story you can tell me.

Take care and bye. 

Have a beautiful day. ❤