part 1: changing behaviour

The day came with new rays of sunlight and hopes for the betterment. Hoping for new start lets start the day.

Aaradhya who was sleeping got disturbed by the rays. She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes only to widen them. Its not everyday you see your husband bare back shining because of sweat. He was looking breathe taking that Aaradhya forgot to take breathe. She immediately closed her eyes when she was him turning towards her.

She heaved a sigh of relief when she heard the closing of bathroom door. She immediately sat on bed and the flashes of her husband's bare back in front of her. Don't know why she was feeling hot it was like her whole body was on fire especially her cheeks, they felt like burning. In all this she did not notice that even for once she did not felt any kind of discomfort in his presence .

Her mind then register where she was sitting, on his bed ,she was sleeping on his bed but why and how she ended up on his bed. She then remembered about last night it was a calm and somewhat peaceful night for her. It felt good to help him even if it was just a small thing.

She then remembered about her university ohh noo why she kept forgetting everything. she immediately stood up from the bed and went to bathroom but then again remember that her husband was inside it, she quickly withdraw her hands from the bathroom door.

Her gaze fell on the clock which showed 7 : 25,without thinking much she went to the another room in the chamber itself. She hurriedly took bath and changed in the cloths she she brought without forgetting.

She then went into his room without knocking and then into the closest only to be stood frozen on the place...

The same thing happened again which happened when she woke up from her sleep there stood her husband with nothing but only in his towel which was also hanging loosely on his waist. The water droplets were glistening on his body and oh boy the way he ruffled his hair with his right hand flexing his biceps and triceps. His messy hair look was doing something to the heart and mind of Aaradhya. The way the water droplets were dropping from his hair and travelling alone his neck and then at his sexy back.

'Really Aaradhya sexy back ' she thought and that was when she realized what she was doing . But it was too late cause his husband had already turned towards her feeling an unknown gaze of a very known person.

He swear to devil he never felt that much proud ever of his body as much he was feeling that time.

Finally the work out paid off.

Whereas Aaradhya was frozen when she got caught red handed checking her husband out.

She didn't knew what to do now she was still on her place when her mind screamed at her to run from there so that she can be saved from the upcoming embarrassment.

But Aaradhya was way too ignorant to listen her mind and it was her biggest mistake to not listen to her mind cause the very next second she saw him moving towards her with slow but predatory steps and that to with his famous smirk but the smirk was quite different from other times it was not dangerous rather playful and believe me when I say he look like some fine piece of art for which the God himself took leave to create. The smirk on his slightly dark pink lips were the ones which took Aaradhya's attention. It surely did something to Aaradhya.

The only thought in her mind was that why he has look that much perfect even in just a towel with messy hairs.

And in this thought only she didn't notice he came close to her. When she was him close her legs on their own moved back with his each steps but soon she stopped when her legs got hit by something and in that mean time he had came close to her way too close to her that her mind stopped functioning properly and her heartbeat were like she was running in Olympics and her breathing got uneven and her heart stopped beating when

his beard got brushed on her cheeks. His hot breaths were directly fanning over her her ears arising the goosebumps all over her body.

His hands sneaked through her waist without touching her and his lips touched her earlobes when he said

"breath , wifey "

-Ak

----------------------------------------------------------

For now bear with this only. I know it's wrong to leave it here but for long update you all had to wait a little long and I don't wanted to keep all waiting.

I am sorry for a very late update. It's my mistake but at times I lost the motivation to write that's why the update got more late.

So now it's all vacation so I will be updating frequently but only if I have the motivation so please comment and keep me motivated. If you can't comment then just vote it will also work.

Forgive me for mistakes.

I will surely update the next as soon as possible.

Bye and take care ❤.