ch 2

A beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully then only her alarm starts doing it's work . Groaning she wake up while turning off the alarm. "Good morning world ". With a smile on her face she thank the god for giving her today's day. The sun rays were falling on her face making her look divine. Her face was glowing because of the sin rays. Her lips were having a constant small smile. Her eyes were closed. Slowly she opened honey brown eyes which was looking hypnotising due to sun light. She was none other than our female lead Aaradhya Roy.

She got up from her bed and move towards bathroom to get ready for the day. After some 25 mins she came out from the bathroom all ready. She pray to god for well being of everyone.

She took an apple from the fruit basket and walk out of her apartment.  She lives alone in Mumbai and study in Mumbai university. She got scholarship from the university. She was walking down the street humming the song which she was listening . Her university was at walking distance from her apartment.

She reached her destination in 10 mins . She was walking in corridor when a group of girls surrounds her. One girl which was the head of the group spoke '' look who we have here ! a beggar, behnji ''referring to aaradhya. It's their daily routine to insult Aaradhya because she is scholarship student and wears traditional clothes. Aaradhya as usual ignore their insult and start going towards her class when the girl stop her again '' how dare you to ignore me 'Isha khanna' do you fucking know who I am . I can buy thousands of people like you by just a snap . The poor beggar pata nahi kaha kaha se aa hate hai muh uthake anath kahi ki '' a slapping sound was heard in the whole corridor. Aaradhya  slapped her hard. She is silent not weak and it was time to show that she is capable to stand for herself. Aaradhya went towards classroom leaving all the audience and isha in shocked state as the girl who never dare to raise her voice at anyone now raised her hand on Isha khanna. Isha who was still in shock came out of it and pledge to make aaradhya regret her action.

Aaradhya was sitting at the last bench in the corner. Her legs were shaking due to her anxiety problem. It's was 4 lecture when peon came in her class calling her. She stands from her seat and walk out of the class. Peon take her to the Dean office. ''sir''peon called the Dean. Dean looked up and nod at the poen to get out. Aaradhya looked up to see that isha was standing there with her parents . Isha was from a well known family of the city. Her family contribute to the university fund . '' so miss aaradhya can you tells us why do you slap miss isha? '' asked dean to aaradhya '' how dare you slap my daughter mr Awsathi i want this girl out of the university now '' said isha's mother looking at aaradhya with anger. '' please mrs khanna stay calm we are handling the situation '' said dean to mrs Khanna. '' so miss aaradhya do you have any explanation on your action or are you accepting that you were at fault ?'' asked  dean to aaradhya.
Aaradhya who was witnessing all this was thinking about her parents if they got to know about her behavior then they will prohibit her to study further because they think that Aaradhya's fault. So did what she thinks right at that time she bow her head and apologies for her fault (which is didn't do) '' i am sorry sir I won't repeat this mistake again '' ''your sorry can't fix my daughter's insult mr Awsathi i want strict action against this girl whatever her name is '' . Dean looked at aaradhya who was looking down he can't rusticate her as she is very bright student so he thought of something. '' miss aaradhya you are suspended for 2 weeks '' hearing this aaradhya felt bad but she can't do anything now she has to think before slapping isha. Aaradhya just nod her head in yes dean dismmised them all. They all came out of the Dean cabin '' what happen to the fierce cat'' mocked isha to aaradhya while laughing. Aaradhya without replying anything to them went towards her class room to collect her stuff. After collecting her stuff she went out of the university.

Aaradhya starts walking  while thinking about the incident which happen today in university if her parents got to know about this then surely she will be in big problem. Thinking about this she reached a cafe  'sunshine cafe' and entered the cafe .she works in this cafe for her surviving. The cafe was not very big but it was quite popular in the area . She changed into the cafe uniform and starts doing her work. She was still thinking about the university incident to which the cold coffee she was holding slipped from her hands on a customer. She immediately came out of her thinking session and apologize to the customer '' i am sorry sir please forgive it was by mistake I am sorry '' but her pleading went to deaf ears the customer was yelling at her '' don't you have eyes to look you fuking ruin my expensive coat '' . '' i am sorry sir I will clean your clothes sir pls forgive me '' pleaded aaradhya. Hearing the noise the owner of the cafe came and asked about what was happening and one of the worker told her when story. The lady went t9 the customer '' sir please forgive us for your inconvenience we will clean your clothes ''. '' i want special treatment '' demanded the customer. '' okay sir and sorry once again '' .

The lady owner then take aaradhya with her at the corner '' mam it was by mistake I didn't do it intentionally please mam belive me '' said aaradhya. '' it's okay but from now on I don't want any mistake like this''. ''yes mam I promise '' replied aaradhya quickly. 

Aaradhya completed her work at cafe and changed in her previous clothes . She took some bread from the cafe to eat as she remembers that there is nothing to eat at home.

She was walking down the street when her eyes sight fell on a child. She walk towards that child who was weeping bending towards the kids level she asked the kid '' what happen baccha (child)  why are you crying''
'' didi i am hungry and I don't have any food to it that's why I am crying '' replied the child still weeping. '' look baccha  will this work '' asked aaradhya referring to the breads which she bought for her. ''ha (yes) '' replied the child happily '' hmm take this with you then '' said aaradhya
'' thank you Didi '' said the child smiling and kissed her cheeks. Aaradhya got surprised by his action but nonetheless smiled at child innocence. The child bid her bye and wnet to his house. Aaradhya also starts walking towards her apartment. After reaching her apartment she went to her bedroom to change into something comfortable. She went to her bed and take out her old laptop from her bag to do some online work . But today incident was still bugging in her mind. Her chain of thoughts broke when her phone rang. It was flashing ' Rajendra Roy ' seeing the name of caller she was shook to the death. With shivering hands she pick up the call. ''H-ell-o'' she said stammering badly. '' WHERE WERE YOUR MANNERS you little brat . How can you slap isha khanna do you even know who she is. She is daughter of Abhishek Khanna our client. Do you even know what you have bring to us. You are really an unfortune to us. '' said Rajendra or more like shouted on her without listening her side. '' Mr roy please please llissten (listen) to mee (me ) ''. '' shut the fuck up you brat i want your presence in Roy house by the end of this week I have to teach you some manners so that you won't repeat this mistake again in future and trouble us'' saying so he cut the call on her face without listening to her. A fear crept inside her heart as this is the worst news she ever wanted to listen. She can't go there but she have to or else her father is gonna do the worst to her. Her sleep, hunger just disappear somewhere.  There was only fear suddenly she started breathing heavily she was having panic attack she somehow reached to her bag and took out the inhaler and started inhaling. After some time she got normal she was continuously chanting '' i am there for you I will always be there for you  you don't have to cry i am here for you you are strong baccha (child) '' . She took out her phone and a diary . She plug earphone and starts listening music as this is her therapy . And she was writing in her diary about today . After that remembering all that she was feeling restless so she took out her phone and earphones and plug in to her ears. She took sleeping pills from her bag and gulp it down. She can't sleep without taking sleeping pills. Soon sleep engulfe her.
(i will tell you later why she can't sleep without sleeping pills)

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

Did you like Aaradhya's life intro

Please tell me how is this story. 

Thanks for reading

By! And take care...