brother

I came in a hall and it was freaking huge. It was fully bright . I was admiring the interiors when I bump into something causing me to stumble , I was waiting  to fall on mother earth with closed eyes but it didn't happen. I was in air and two strong arms were securing me from my waist. I opened my eyes to only look into his beautiful blue colored eyes.

(a/n: i know it's very filmy but I can't stop myself from writing this I love it way to much.)

My staring session came an end when I heard a loud yell of someone. Our trance broke and he helped me to stand.

''you okay? '' he asked.

'' jii '' (yes)  I replied.

'' be careful from next time ''  he advised me. Dude I also know that but I am a little clumsy. A little my subconscious mocked me. Okay I am a total clumsy.

Hesitantly nodding my head i looked forward from where the scream came. There stood a man in a gray checked suit with eyes wide and mouth wide open. My eyes automatically roam in the whole hall only to look helpers also like the same guy. They were standing on their place like a statue.

'' do your work '' he said in a dangerous voice with i heard now. It send shiver in my body. Hearing him everyone starts doing their work . But the guy stood still .

''sarthak '' he said in a low but dangerous voice bringing the man out of his shocked state. But his voice is now more dangerous than yesternight it was way to calmer than this. Thinking about yesternight the kiss incident flashed in my mind making my cheeks hot. I got knew that I was shivering when my eyes fall on my palms they were slightly shivering.

''yes-yes boss ''  the sarthak guy stutter. One thing is sure that his voice can make anyone afraid.

''Aaradhya do the work for which you came in front of the lion and her away from here '' subconscious said .

"lio-i mean mr Mr. Rajput I don't have my boo-ks and luggage he-re " and I saw his blue eyes getting darker shade of blue scaring the shit out of me . I realized that I cut him off in the middle and he surely didn't like that. And no get ready to face the consequences Aaradhya. You are a dead meat. My subconscious said.
Why are you scaring me I am already scared of him. I said to my subconscious.

" I am am sorry I really I shouldn't have done that . I apologize. " I don't know why but my eyes got a bit watery. Its my problem that whenever I am scared of something my eyes instantly get watery.

Author's pov

The environment was thick. Everyone present there knows what happen to man who cut the devil in the middle. Everyone was scared for the life of the poor soul who was the devil's replaced wife.

And the devil was staring at her boring holes in her body which cause the poor to tremble in fear. Everything was silent and people were waiting for his wrath but his words shocked everyone present there.

"from next time keep that thing in your mind and you will get your books by this evening " he said.

The time he completed his sentence everyone was shocked not believing their ears and eyes. Sarhtak rubbed his eyes and ears thinking that he is just day dreaming but nothing changed.

"thank you thank you so much " Aaradhya replied almost immediately.

"sarthak " his dangerous voice bring sarhtak from his shocked state.

"yes yes boss " sarthak replied hurriedly. He don't want punishment in the early morning.

" ask someone to bring her books from Roy villa " he ordered him and moved outside of the mansion.